Something is changing around here and I like it

. Phone Post 3.0

=)

People claimed this place wouldn't be as good without the no holds atmosphere. We don't need that for MMA discussion. Phone Post

Peep the Shayna "excuse" thread if anyone needs a quick dose of the neg Phone Post 3.0

I gotta start watching track. Fuck me...

yougotslept - 

It feels much safer and more relaxed for sure. It was really out of control with the negativity, fighter bashing and onnit and fightpass hate, trolls nitpicking arguments out of any topic, not to mention the rampant spoilers that would ruiin entire events for people.

A month ago just saying that would be an engraved invitation to trolls to fuck with you and follow you around thread to thread, but things have definitely changed for the better.

What a wonderful first post and you are already a blue. Here is your first up arrow. Welcome to the UG, or welcome back from your ban, whichever :)

LetiKraker - 

Name?? My GAWD

yougotslept - 

It feels much safer and more relaxed for sure. It was really out of control with the negativity, fighter bashing and onnit and fightpass hate, trolls nitpicking arguments out of any topic, not to mention the rampant spoilers that would ruiin entire events for people.

A month ago just saying that would be an engraved invitation to trolls to fuck with you and follow you around thread to thread, but things have definitely changed for the better.

and may I be the second to say..

Welcome back =)

UGCTT_BluePlease - 
LetiKraker - 

Name?? My GAWD

Ivet Lalova

Agreed...a lot less douche bags. I've noticed,the mods have been much more vigilant, in regards to keeping thing's normal. Phone Post 3.0

dhughes -
Kirik - 

Thank Joe Rogan.

Ummmm....
Was thinking the same thing.... Hmmm? Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - 

Kirik a lot of us have been saying this place needs to be cleaned up but no one listens until someone like Rogan says shit.  What does that tell you

She fine.