Something John Titor said in 1998, relevant today

"I also urge you to reconsider your paranoia to the Russians.

They are not preparing for war with the average US citizen. They are preparing for war with the US government. They will eventually save this country and the lives of million of Americans."

Kinda trippy.

John Titor Wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

Lux Fixxins - I want to believe. Phone Post 3.0
This.

John Titor is the greatest troll in the history of the net. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Church BELIEVES!!!!!!

PanRoastedJinx - 
"I also urge you to reconsider your paranoia to the Russians.

They are not preparing for war with the average US citizen. They are preparing for war with the US government. They will eventually save this country and the lives of million of Americans."

Kinda trippy.

John Titor Wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

This is about as relevant as the homeless guy who points at someone and screams, 'The world's gonna end!!'

That is to say, not at all.

There's no way possible to perfect time travel let alone time travel to the past in the next 22 years. When I say "perfect" I mean sending someone without spreading their atoms amongst time itself.

There doesn't even exist a partial formula sitting around for backwards time travel. It's silly to to think that someone will be able to go from equation to application in 20 years.

You're wrong AccutestDave. The Pleiadians have perfected backward time travel. Phone Post 3.0

He also said if we elected bush twice the world would end within 4 years or some bs like that. I remember listening to talk radio at the height of his popularity and laughing. Phone Post 3.0

PanRoastedJinx - You're wrong AccutestDave. The Pleiadians have perfected backward time travel. Phone Post 3.0

The Pleiadians are a byproduct of Billy Meier, a known fraud. I love UFOs and conspiracies more than most people, but that whole line of bullshit has been exposed for decades now.

jcblass - 
PanRoastedJinx - You're wrong AccutestDave. The Pleiadians have perfected backward time travel. Phone Post 3.0

The Pleiadians are a byproduct of Billy Meier, a known fraud. I love UFOs and conspiracies more than most people, but that whole line of bullshit has been exposed for decades now.

this

jcblass - 

Jesus its so hard to project something as tongue in cheek through the typed word.

I listen to audio books all day at work and Barabra Marciniak has some great shit on the pleiadians.  PS I also listen to Alex Jones, but purely for entertainment.  Obviously he is a for profit fear monger, but the shit that comes out of his mouth is amazing.  Just like the Pleiadian bullshit.

Wait till the John Titor move comes out! But then again I used my IBM 5100 to get this info. Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0