Something shady is going down in Bellator

Two PPV attempts in a row robbed of their main event sounds like the worst of luck.  However, something shady is going on here.  Last year, when Tito Ortiz pulled out, fans found out on October 25, exactly one week away from the PPV.

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/10/tito-ortiz-out-with-neck-fracture-bellator-106-moves-from-ppv-to-spike-tv

Fast forward to now.  Once again, exactly one week before the PPV, we find out that Eddie Alvarez is out of his fight. As the old saying goes, once is a coincidence...twice is a pattern.

Obligatory: 

Wonder how many people preorder ppvs. Let alone ticket holders. Phone Post 3.0

Chemtrails IMO Phone Post 3.0

Somebody call Perry.

It's the new Gloves IMO. Phone Post 3.0

dbeedy - Chemtrails IMO Phone Post 3.0
Deep underground military bases

IMO Phone Post 3.0

severs taht snake bjorb right lol Phone Post 3.0

Any word how ticket sales were? Phone Post 3.0

In my opinion IMO Phone Post 3.0

Shady or karma for Byorn dicking Eddie around. Phone Post

titoc123 - Any word how ticket sales were? Phone Post 3.0

HORRIBLE, like REALLY REALLY bad....

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

Source or shill? Phone Post 3.0

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

Source or shill? Phone Post 3.0
Hehe Phone Post 3.0

Your sample size is too low. This does not prove anything. And how could losing two main events possibly help Bellator? Phone Post 3.0

Really a shame. I was looking forward to it and planning a viewing party. Reconsidering now Phone Post 3.0

iceman714 - Alvarez is in cahoots with UFC IMO Phone Post 3.0
Tito and Alvarez are in cahoots with the EoG, IMO. Phone Post 3.0

biva - Either way, this is begging of the end for Bellator. Will never be taken serious by PPV now, which is a shame Phone Post 3.0
"The begging of the end"
I like it, could this possibly be a new UGism?? Just throwing it out there.. Phone Post 3.0

What's shady is the fact that they rely on one match for a PPV. If they cancel, it shows a lack of commitment to the rest of the fight card. Which in turn shows how Bush league they really are. To be honest I like Bellator. But they should stay on cable TV. Not to mention the cash they've been handling out. Phone Post

Sucks but still a card I want to see. Hopefully this makes them reconsider ever doing ppv again. Phone Post 3.0