Sometimes Size Matters poster.. who are they?

http://lutanet.com/MMANews/wp-content/uploads/size-does-matter-742262.jpg

^^ blue please

I have always wondered who the hell these guys are and wtf the story was behind it. I read a blog on here so I suspect it might be matt santos on the bottom but I am not sure..

anyone got the whole story?

The pic was taken at Pan Ams (in the open division, obviously) several years ago.  The guy on bottom is from Philadelphia, and he did not tap.

The Big guy has a school I think in New York. I seen some people post about him on here last year I think he is a black belt now!

wow.. I do not want to be his uke.

I've rolled with some big fuckers but that would take the cake.

Does anyone have names?

dirty mudnamers

lol.. I got to pay already this forum is fun

Anyone know how much does the guy on top weigh?

He has got to be 350+lbs

I was wondering about this myself.

I just don't see how a person could move the way you need to in order to be at purple belt level

YourMomsBox - I was wondering about this myself.

I just don't see how a person could move the way you need to in order to be at purple belt level

the guy on the bottom might differ

BenWS - Anyone know how much does the guy on top weigh?

He has got to be 350+lbs

More like 400+. Good for him though to be doing jiu jitsu and be at purple belt level, takes a lot of work.

NECKCRANK808 - 
YourMomsBox - I was wondering about this myself.

the guy on the bottom might differ

differ from what?

That is McCorkle

That guy must be like a fish out of water when he is on his back!!! As a big dude I don't mind fighting guys like that cause I'm usually much faster and athletic. I don't like to generalize but I would wager that guy has almost no athleticism. Guy on the bottom looks like he weighs 160 lbs.

never, get under guys that size. I spent a good 20 minutes under a guy that was a solid 270 or so the other night, I was trying like made to get to his back, I never pull guard on those guys but he just kind of enveloped me and we went to the ground. Their sheer weight in your guard makes you want to tap sometimes.

thats my dad.

thats one bad spot to be in.

He has got to be 350+lbs

Uh, try 500+. (Compare with some of the people on The Biggest Loser).

Is there a sub by 'dewlap'?

It's nice to see that fat guys can do jiu jitsu well. Gives me hope!

Chango

WidespreadPanic - 

He has got to be 350+lbs

Uh, try 500+. (Compare with some of the people on The Biggest Loser).

Is there a sub by 'dewlap'?

Fupa-plata.

what's funny is, look at the size of the head to body, his head looks so small on that huge.. lol