Sometimes the Bull wins

ouch

You mess with the bull........ Phone Post 3.0

No fucks given. What a ridiculous spectacle. What honor is there in killing a badly wounded, frightened animal?

I'm no fucking tree hugger, but bull "fighting" is some sorry shit.

Good fuck 'em Phone Post 3.0

IronHands - No fucks given. What a ridiculous spectacle. What honor is there in killing a badly wounded, frightened animal?

Well compared to normal trophy hunting, there is some obvious risk at stake, with an emphasis on a close quarter kill, which most of the anti-hunting OG'ers call for.

Hemingway certainly presented an interesting perspective on the "sport".

IronHands - No fucks given. What a ridiculous spectacle. What honor is there in killing a badly wounded, frightened animal?

Well said. VU Phone Post 3.0

Timbo -
IronHands - No fucks given. What a ridiculous spectacle. What honor is there in killing a badly wounded, frightened animal?

Well compared to normal trophy hunting, there is some obvious risk at stake, with an emphasis on a close quarter kill, which most of the anti-hunting OG'ers call for.

I hunt, but only to eat. I do my best to place my shots so to end it quickly. I don't toy with a deer or an elk for the entertainment of others.

I've seen a lot in my life. I've been to war. But, for some reason, I don't think I could stomach watching a bullfight. Phone Post 3.0

I root for the bull everytime.

Fuck anyone "fighting" an animal that's already been wounded so it's at a disadvantage.

Why not just dislocate Aldo's shoulder before everyone of his fights? Phone Post 3.0

Too bad it didn't gore him in the dick. And he's trophy hunting is stupid too but the goal isn't to fuck with the animal and torture it first for entertainment. They also drug these Bulls. They would die from exhaustion or infection if the bull fighter didn't kill them in the end. It's a fucking retarded sport and I'm as anti hippie as it gets, at least hunters try to kill the animal instantly and thousands don't stand there and watch cheering him on.

So happy this pos got gored Phone Post 3.0

IronHands - 
Timbo -

I hunt, but only to eat. I do my best to place my shots so to end it quickly. I don't toy with a deer or an elk for the entertainment of others.

I've seen a lot in my life. I've been to war. But, for some reason, I don't think I could stomach watching a bullfight. Phone Post 3.0

It's not for me, but trophy hunting, jousting, gladiatorial comabat, etc., isn't so far back in our past. I can still recognize it for what it was, and still is to some people.

Two boxers punching each other in the head, or two martial artists trying to force each other into submission, may soon be considered equally barbaric. But for now, it is a common interest to many of us.

On the grand scale of history, blood sports are probably the norm, versus a couple decades of empathy for non-sentient species.

Went to the bullfights in Sevilla this summer. One of the most intense things I've ever seen. I loved it.

I like when the bull wins. Phone Post 3.0

Too bad the bull still died and it looks like that dude lived. :/

Why did he look like the least durable bullfighter of all time? Not counting the mouth rape, it seemed like he initially fell over for no reason. It looked like someone stood up a paraplegic and ran away. Phone Post 3.0

garrote - I like when the bull wins. Phone Post 3.0

me too

ttt