SON had another SCUFFLE with classmate

vice principal just called me

the teacher's aide witnessed the entire thing on the playground

my 1st grader kid is NOT in trouble, as the other kid started it by tackling him during a Touch football game

slammed my kid pretty good, the teacher aide said my kid was caught off guard and looked like the wind was knocked out of him and and his face turned beat red as he was getting up

before the teacher aide could make it there my kid retaliated by "tackling the kid back down to the ground pretty hard" that the other kid ended up crying and screaming like a banshee

the VP and teacher aide made it very clear that my kid was just defending himself here

FYI: this other kid already has an order on him to stay away from another classmate.....he has issues with a bunch of other kids as well

my son got into a scuffle earlier in the year with this same kid as well, but that was a shoving match which was immediately broken up by the gym teacher

when i pick him up ill ask him the details about how he "Tackled the kid back"

if he tells me he used his wrestling or Judo, im clearing my calendar for the day and taking him out for steak and ice cream

You should tell him to kill the kid with kindness next time.

He should shake the kid’s hand, then kick him in the stomach and give him a Stone Cold Stunner.

Maybe even pour milk all over the stupid idiot’s face.

Good deal!  Hopefully he threw the kid on his head!

sounds like your kid is not too bright, and probably missing some male hormones to boot, not being able to take being tackled in a freaking football game without getting overly emotional about it...

Homeslice - sounds like your kid is not too bright, and probably missing some male hormones to boot, not being able to take being tackled in a freaking football game without getting overly emotional about it...

My cunt alarm just went off after reading this

Homeslice - sounds like your kid is not too bright, and probably missing some male hormones to boot, not being able to take being tackled in a freaking football game without getting overly emotional about it...

You conveniently missed a key word in your response.

".... not being able to take being tackled in a freaking TOUCH football game."

I fixed itr for ya.

Kid was defending himself against an obvious rule breaker.

Go away faggot. Adults are conversing. 

Trying too hard you fucking cunt. This type of trolling isn't even subtle. 

Low T Low IQ -

my 1st grader kid is NOT in trouble, as the other kid started it by tackling him during a Touch football game

slammed my kid pretty good, the teacher aide said my kid was caught off guard and looked like the wind was knocked out of him and and his face turned beat red as he was getting up

before the teacher aide could make it there my kid retaliated by "tackling the kid back down to the ground pretty hard" that the other kid ended up crying and screaming like a banshee

the VP and teacher aide made it very clear that my kid was just defending himself here

FYI: this other kid already has an order on him to stay away from another classmate.....he has issues with a bunch of other kids as well

my son got into a scuffle earlier in the year with this same kid as well, but that was a shoving match which was immediately broken up by the gym teacher

if he tells me he used his wrestling or Judo, im clearing my calendar for the day and taking him out for steak and ice cream

I was always a small kid and got picked on relentlessly. I fought back once as a freshman when I got sucker punched in the back of the head. I kicked him in the nuts and I got suspended because my school was a bunch of idiots. My dad just asked what happened and I told him and I told him my older brother saw it but he saw I was fighting back and wanted me to stand up for myself. My dad took me to the pizza and icecream place with an arcade that was around the corner from his work. It was a pretty good day. 

Dafuq ?

lolol at you guys getting upset. look at my response, then look at OPs screen name. Like father, like son. Get it? Even a little bit of subtlety is too much for the OG it seems. No worries, next time Ill start with, "Im just kidding around, but...". Yea, i know, i know, lame, not funny, not something to joke about,yada yada.

Youre seriously the biggest pile of shit on this forum. Even giga with all his retarded threads doesnt come close to the doucheyness you spew out.  Wtf happened to you as a child? 

Homeslice - lolol at you guys getting upset. look at my response, then look at OPs screen name. Like father, like son. Get it? Even a little bit of subtlety is too much for the OG it seems. No worries, next time Ill start with, "Im just kidding around, but...". Yea, i know, i know, lame, not funny, not something to joke about,yada yada.

Homeslice - lolol at you guys getting upset. look at my response, then look at OPs screen name. Like father, like son. Get it? Even a little bit of subtlety is too much for the OG it seems. No worries, next time Ill start with, "Im just kidding around, but...". Yea, i know, i know, lame, not funny, not something to joke about,yada yada.

lol, gets called out for being a douche, responds with "I was only kidding"

Homeslice - lolol at you guys getting upset. look at my response, then look at OPs screen name. Like father, like son. Get it? Even a little bit of subtlety is too much for the OG it seems. No worries, next time Ill start with, "Im just kidding around, but...". Yea, i know, i know, lame, not funny, not something to joke about,yada yada.
Take some Nyquil and go back to bed. Get better .

Hocky -

You should tell him to kill the kid with kindness next time.

He should shake the kid’s hand, then kick him in the stomach and give him a Stone Cold Stunner.

Maybe even pour milk all over the stupid idiot’s face.

glass shatters

other kids throw 8 oz milk cartons to him which he proceeds to chug

Wakanda forever salute

I feel like first graders don't get as excited about a good steak as adults.

fastnotch331 - 
Dafuq ?

I think he was goofing on OP's screen name

Fan of Fanboys -
VinegarStrokes -
Low T Low IQ -

I was always a small kid and got picked on relentlessly. I fought back once as a freshman when I got sucker punched in the back of the head. I kicked him in the nuts and I got suspended because my school was a bunch of idiots. My dad just asked what happened and I told him and I told him my older brother saw it but he saw I was fighting back and wanted me to stand up for myself. My dad took me to the pizza and icecream place with an arcade that was around the corner from his work. It was a pretty good day. 

I tell my 8 year old son that he needs to protect himself. If he can walk away, he should. He shouldn't start or escalate physical altercation. He shouldn't bully. But that when he gets into a fight that if he can justify it to me and it was the most logical course of action then no matter what happens with school I'll have his back and won't get in trouble at home 

It's a tough line to follow, with how sensitive and overreactionary schools are, but also wanting kid to not get bullied/stand up for himself

Yeah we moved a lot and every time I got to a new school it was rough not knowing anyone being one of the smallest kids in school. My dad kept telling me don't start fights, try to get away, and if you can't then fight back. It was so bad at one point in jr high I would wait in my last class of the day till the busses left then walk home to avoid it. My teacher was pretty cool about it he just let me sit there and work on homework for 20 minutes or so then I'd head out. 

Take the boy out no matter what he says OP. Tell him the OG loves his S T Y L E!!!