Son is watching the good version of robocop

4 Likes

I told him it's ok if he's not into it because this is a my generation movie and not so much his, but so far he's really into it.

Too bad they don't make movies like this anymore. 

thats the best version 

2 Likes

1 Like

Favorite part is the  black guy who stands up and smiles at the end when RC goes flying out the window.

A real American >

Briscoe -

I told him it's ok if he's not into it because this is a my generation movie and not so much his, but so far he's really into it.

Too bad they don't make movies like this anymore. 

Awesome movie

Superb movie that sill holds up. It accomplishes everything it tried to do perfectly.

Show him timeless Predator, another gem from 87.

dat coke scene tho

Can you fly, Bobby?

The holy trinity of movies for me as a kid in the 80s was Aliens, Predator, and Robocop. Makes sure he watches the other two!

2 Likes

Ppl hate on it but I really like part 2. Kane is the coolest meanest looking cyborg ever.

Btw, you should show him Starship Troopers next. Same director.

Liyon - The holy trinity of movies for me as a kid in the 80s was Aliens, Predator, and Robocop. Makes sure he watches the other two!

Can't fault that. I'd be able to interchange Aliens with any of either The Running Man, Commando, Lethal weapon or Die Hard.

1 Like

Liyon - The holy trinity of movies for me as a kid in the 80s was Aliens, Predator, and Robocop. Makes sure he watches the other two!

Terminator 1 and 2 as well. 

1 Like

2 Likes

This.Man.Knows.

I was born in 87 and was allowed to watch R rated movies very young and listen and watch comedy/horror and most importantly stand up.

You fucking people with mentality ill children..... Trannies, chop, antifihahau, lbqtfigoy.... And all this other shit should be put down like rabid animals. Your bloodline shouldn't be allowed to continue your bullshit 

2 Likes

TexDeuce -

Terminator 1 and 2 as well. 

Jcvd needs some love here too