Son Kills Masked Intruder Father (vid)

Florida Teen Killed Masked Home Intruder Who Turned Out To Be His Father.

https://youtu.be/0Z2JmOhDw0I Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -

The son was golddust? Phone Post 3.0

what's scary as shit is that hocky had that shit posted in 2 fuckin minutes. it's like he knows....or relates to that shit..or something like that

Why is the kid hiding his face? 

Damn that's rough Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer -

Cause people will hate him regardless Phone Post 3.0

He was very nonchalant about the whole situation Phone Post 3.0

Paramount Donkey - He was very nonchalant about the whole situation Phone Post 3.0
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say his dad was indeed a piece of shit Phone Post 3.0

Xavier23 -
Paramount Donkey - He was very nonchalant about the whole situation Phone Post 3.0
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say his dad was indeed a piece of shit Phone Post 3.0
Yeah seems to be. He gave not one fuck about it. That's what happens when you run in a home with bb guns Phone Post 3.0

Paramount Donkey - He was very nonchalant about the whole situation Phone Post 3.0

He's 50% his father.

Idiot's going to send himself up the river freely talking to the press for no good goddamned reason.

Hocky Balboa -

The Shockmaster! Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer -

Because he's fucking crazy.

Actually he seemed pretty with it.

Probably didn't want to get internet famous for killing his dad.

I think I like this dude. Phone Post 3.0

Arglebargle BBC 4eva - 
Soup and Beer -

Because he's fucking crazy.

Actually he seemed pretty with it.

Probably didn't want to get internet famous for killing his dad.

I think I like this dude. Phone Post 3.0

Good point.  I can envision a few kids taking his lead and killing their parents because they got punished from using their XBOX or some shit.

Dad sounds like a winner Phone Post 3.0

BarkLikeADog - Idiot's going to send himself up the river freely talking to the press for no good goddamned reason.
What are you talking about? You act as if he gave an interview before the police dragged the body out Phone Post 3.0

tubuku01 - what's scary as shit is that hocky had that shit posted in 2 fuckin minutes. it's like he knows....or relates to that shit..or something like that
Finkle is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkle. Phone Post 3.0

HE WANTS YOU TOO MALACHI! Phone Post 3.0