Son of a baseball bat

skip to about 45 seconds

Jesus! Did that guy get hit like twice on the way down? Batass! Phone Post

So much crazyness happening in that vid. Gotta watch again. were there girls fighting on the petrol forecourt as well? Phone Post

If you pull a bat you have to be prepared to use it. Swing low, take a shin or knee and then swing high. Phone Post 3.0

Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh - If you pull a bat you have to be prepared to use it. Swing low, take a shin or knee and then swing high. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

That smaller guy got timbered. Phone Post 3.0

How disgusting to start my day.

Holy shit!

Big gay guy was like a motherfucking JEDI with that baseball bat!!!!

I am amazed no one got shot.

Serves them right. Obviously they had disrespected the gentle giant in some fashion.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

That one guy did the retarded Frankenstein and fell right out. Phone Post 3.0

Ain't nobody scared of a damned bat in the hood Phone Post 3.0

Those Clerks were tiny and gay Ving Rames straight up took that bat from him and beat he ass Phone Post 3.0

So they terrorize some store owners, the store owners attempt to protect their property, then the store owners get beaten with their own weapons.

I predict the gas station will be looted and burned by the "victims" of this horrible racial discrimination.

Im surprised the guy didnt go 1st round in the draft.

Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh - If you pull a bat you have to be prepared to use it. Swing low, take a shin or knee and then swing high. Phone Post 3.0

Or make sure you can swing harder than an 8 year old girl.

Good post!

I wish someone had whacked the cameraman with one of those bats. Phone Post 3.0

Evil Ash - I wish someone had whacked the cameraman with one of those bats. Phone Post 3.0
It wouldn't have been the same without the hood talk. I'm surprised nobody said world star Phone Post 3.0