Son of Batman (Opinions?)

SPOILERS

I was really quite enjoying it until they made Deathstroke a complete fucking CHUMP. Kinda ruined the climax for me. First Batman puts him down with little more than a 1-2 combo then Damian bests him in a sword fight, maybe not best but more like outsmart. As always though, great action from DCAU, lots of funny moments too. Didn't mind the storyline changes either but ymmv. It gets bonus points for using my favourite Nightwing design and more bonus points because Talia bewbs. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2745650-Son-of-Batman

Anyone interested in streaming this in the easiest way possible I suggest clicking on gorilla vid

i didn't like it, i found meh and boring. i hated the voice acting. this and JL war were both mediocre at best

Yeah I really didn't like what they did to Deathstroke. It seemed to me like they made Damian way too good. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah deathstroke was little more than a punk here
Also batman letting him fight a super soldier assassin while hanging out and making out with talia was stupid Phone Post 3.0

I didn't like it after the first 20 minutes or so and tuned out most of the movie afterwards.

I especially didn't like Deathstrokes voice in this. That's probably because Manu Bennett is so awesome on Arrow that, for me, he's ruined the role for anyone else. I never need another actor to play or voice Deathstroke again. Manu is perfect. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU MR only for being honest as fuck!!!

MarkRobinson - I didn't like it after the first 20 minutes or so and tuned out most of the movie afterwards.

I especially didn't like Deathstrokes voice in this. That's probably because Manu Bennett is so awesome on Arrow that, for me, he's ruined the role for anyone else. I never need another actor to play or voice Deathstroke again. Manu is perfect. Phone Post 3.0
Nailed it Phone Post 3.0

this and jl war have been let downs

ill echo what everyone else is saying deathstroke got jobbed and batman saving talia while letting damian just run off was weak

and ron pearlman does a great slade voice imo... i wish he could do the physical stuff cause i think hed play a great live action deathstroke. manu bennet has killed it in arrow though.

Watching it now, Damian is whiny but being a martial art fan, the League is using what looks like Tai chi chuan straight sword style, and that is very stupid in what looks like a nepal buddhism setting.

Decent movie, nothing special. Flashpoint Paradox, now that was epic.

Having a 9-10 year old (weighing no more than 60-70 pounds) destroying Deathstroke was comical.

Even Batman wrecking Deathstroke like that, unbelievable. That fight should have been epic and brutal. Batman should have been near death after squeezing out a victory.

Deathstroke in Arrow, epic.

Leigh - Also, what sharks do they think roam the waters of the north of Scotland? Phone Post 3.0

Lol, I never even picked up on that... I'm Scottish. :-/

If there's a country in dire need of having it's own supply of Lazarus Pits it's Scotland. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_omzzy - 
MarkRobinson - I didn't like it after the first 20 minutes or so and tuned out most of the movie afterwards.

Nailed it Phone Post 3.0

+1

Also have to agree on the OP's points of Deathstroke being a chump.

I'm not really well-versed in this stuff as a whole, but given that I'd watched the latest episode of Arrow yesterday AM, then SoB a few hours later, I was sitting there wondering how Slade could go from kicking the shit outta Oliver, Sara, and Dig all at the same time to having his ass handed to him by a little kid.

Deathstroke goes from holding his own against flash, a green lantern, hawkman, green arrow, elongated man, canary at the same time to getting tooled by a lone Robin? Phone Post 3.0

Really glad I watched this by myself and not with my 7 year old like I usually do. Totally not appropriate for him Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was really good. Better than JLA War, not even close to Flashpoint. Phone Post 3.0

I thought Giancarlo Esposito was a great choice for Ra's Al Ghul. It would've been better to have more of him. Phone Post 3.0

I wish kevin conroy was batman in all the animated films

Handsome Jack - I thought Giancarlo Esposito was a great choice for Ra's Al Ghul. It would've been better to have more of him. Phone Post 3.0
I didn't ras is Arab and should sound like a refined Arab does
I mean c'mon he's like our only cool character let us have him Phone Post 3.0