Songs that make you think about good times of past

This song came out when I was in college.

and can you believe that they called out Beck and Hansen, Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson?!

goddo - under my hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqn5lrOPV8E

Good times bad times

ok usa!

Glorious '80s - The Secret of My Success etc...

Level 42 - "Something About You"

Fresh Prince - "Summer Time"

Simply Red - "Holding Back The Years"

Jeff Redd - "You Called And Told Me"

Gin Blossoms - "Hey Jealousy" Phone Post 3.0

Around 2000-2002, I found a channel that played cool as videos. Wasn't MTV for VH1. Song still kind of gives me the chills whilst drinking a anything on the rocks.

solidsnake -
This song came out when I was in college.

and can you believe that they called out Beck and Hansen, Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson?!

"You've got the music in you" Phone Post 3.0

8:30RezAtDorsia - Level 42 - "Something About You"

Something About You is a great song and video is nostalgic of that time in music videos. Here's a remix.

solidsnake -
8:30RezAtDorsia - Level 42 - "Something About You"

Something About You is a great song and video is nostalgic of that time in music videos. Here's a remix.
Awesome! I'm gonna get on the laptop and check that out.

A lot of Huey Lewis tracks, take me back. Like, "Stuck With You". Phone Post 3.0

//

My heart is working overtime, in this kind of game, people get hurt.

Yeah, Huey Lewis was such a boss in that video. Not to mention the hyjinks of his band members throughout.

I must've listened to this song 500 times.

"Dude looks like a lady"

Reminds me of all the trannies Phone Post 3.0

Black Sabbath - Into The Void
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dra6y5agWM

solidsnake - Yeah, Huey Lewis was such a boss in that video. Not to mention the hyjinks of his band members throughout.
That's my shit!

Snap - "I've Got The Power"

Brand New Heavies - "Never Stop"

Joe Jackson - "Stepping Out"

All 3 of those take me straight back to childhood. With my mom playing records. Phone Post 3.0

The whole first Counting Crows album makes me think back to being in school and my first girlfriend.

....I just went to YouTube to find a Counting Crows video to embed and had to stop after a few seconds. I know I'll get caught up in the album and thinking about fun we used to have around that time and I'll easily lose an hour listening to the album. So I immediately stopped and I'm not going to embed any music

Cool thread...it's funny how songs take you back to different times in your life. Phone Post 3.0