Sonnen accepts responsibility for test failure

C0NAN - 

Chael honesty:

1. Talks shit on Lance Armstrong for using PEDs, including EPO.

2. Needed EPO to get his wife pregnant.

3. Does not dispute that he used EPO, after he gets caught unambiguously and undeniably.

Chael was actually on more shit than Lance Armstrong.

I wonder if the EPO gave him tour de france stamina with wifey

StrikingMMA - 
"Sonnen accepts responsibility for test failure"

Pretty hard not to accept responsibility with the evidence of two failed tests.

lol well you could always take the Cyborg and Wanderlei approach to failing drug tests.  Hire a lawyer or claim your doctor prescribed it to you who has now vanished into thin air and you can't remember his name.

If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

FETT_the geek - He fights it and says it was an accident - The UG gets all up in a tizzy.

He accepts responsibility - The UG gets all up in a tizzy. Phone Post 3.0
And where does he actually accept responsibility. Phone Post 3.0

44 Magnum - LOL... only Chael is masterful enough to come out of this and somehow save face.

how is admitting guilt after you get caught 'saving face'?

No defense for Chael.  But it says a lot more about a person who comes forward and admits guilt than flees from the drug test then hires a lawyer to give out some bullshit excuse.  I like Wanderlei, but they need to make the same example out of him that they made of Chael.  When you flee from a drug test they have to assume you are on every banned substance on the list.

CracklinsRgood4U -
44 Magnum - LOL... only Chael is masterful enough to come out of this and somehow save face.

Where did he admit guilt. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_the geek - He fights it and says it was an accident - The UG gets all up in a tizzy.

This place is full of teenage girls these days Phone Post 3.0

I think that Uriah Faber is the only one to have acknowledged the reality of Chael's situation so far.

Giventofly99 - Consider this...a lot of Doctors said the only way these guys would need TRT is if they effed up their endocrine systems with past steroid abuse. That means Rampage, Hendo, Marquardt, Forrest, Sonnen, Belfort, Mir all used. Thats not counting everyone who didnt take TRT (but likely took something else)

That's a lot of hall of famers whose legacies would be/will be ruined. How all this plays out is going to have much bigger implications than just Sonnen...This will be akin to the baseball scandal years ago and likely leave the sport forever tainted...I think this is just the beginning and it only gets worse from here...

It's not the "only" way, but it certainly is the most likely way.

Sir Real - Does Sonnen and his fanship accept he would not have lasted a round with Anderson?

Do Anderson's fans accept that Weidman didn't get lucky?

Do they accept that if most fighters are roiding, Anderson is probably one of them?

Let's not pretend you're being objective here.

If he's on juice... and Wanderlei is on juice... why not let these 2 gear heads fight each other? No one would really be cheating here.

gokudamus -

The part where he say "I accept responsibility for my actions". Phone Post 3.0

Stu Cazzo -

This place is full of teenage girls these days Phone Post 3.0
That's the main reason I joined the UG... teenage girls. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_the geek - 
gokudamus -

The part where he say "I accept responsibility for my actions". Phone Post 3.0

Where are you quoting from exactly

Soup and Beer - 

No defense for Chael.  But it says a lot more about a person who comes forward and admits guilt than flees from the drug test then hires a lawyer to give out some bullshit excuse.  I like Wanderlei, but they need to make the same example out of him that they made of Chael.  When you flee from a drug test they have to assume you are on every banned substance on the list.

When did he come forward?

When did he admit he was cheating?

orcus - 
Soup and Beer - 

I guess it depends on your definition.  If he is taking responsibility for the failed drug tests, that is saying (to me) that he is not claiming it was from a mysterious doctor that no one can locate or that someone in your camp gave it to you and you didn't know what it was.

LOL, I like Chael, but he clearly is an opportunist. Had he not been caught he wouldn't have come clean.

You have to set your fandom aside and look at this objectively. Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer -
orcus - 
Soup and Beer - 

I guess it depends on your definition.  If he is taking responsibility for the failed drug tests, that is saying (to me) that he is not claiming it was from a mysterious doctor that no one can locate or that someone in your camp gave it to you and you didn't know what it was.

Comparing him to another cheat doesn't minimize what he's done to cheat. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - 
CracklinsRgood4U -

Where did he admit guilt. Phone Post 3.0

And how is he saving face?