Sonnen can and will beat ANDERSON

no joke bro.

Wrestling with be triumphant in this fight

Too bad Vitor will be the champ.

pff

keep wishing

Sonnen that we saw tonight would give anderson more problems than any other middleweight

Chael will get the Anderson facial.

lol NO

UrineTrouble - Chael will give Anderson a facial.

fixed.

lmao sonnen will dominate early then get stopped. sonnen can only win via decision and I cant see him avoiding getting caught in 25 minutes of action. plus sonnen's agressive style plays right into anderson's game as a counter fighter.

will be a good scrap though

Chael has a chance. Anderson will try to lock him up and knock him out after a stand up.

Del tha Funkee Homosapien - Too bad Vitor will be the champ.

people will say its lay n pray.

I see it by grinding silva out.

I agree...Chael is the one.

lol

We really haven't seen to much of Silva off of his back recently. I am guessing that his guard is more active than Marquardt's or Okami's.

He did submit the Michael Jordan of BJJ from his back, although it was set up with an upkick

CRE - styles make fights

I think he'll give Anderson some trouble then Anderson will do some off the wall fucking destruction technique and 100 threads will be created about how Anderson is god.

Anderson will own Chael

Anderson has MUCH better footwork, better wrestling and is grappling is a legit blackbelt level

Marquardts black belt consists of his guillotine and not much else

Subutai - Anderson has MUCH better footwork, better wrestling and is grappling is a legit blackbelt level

Marquardts black belt consists of his guillotine and not much else

LOL @ Better wrestler. you are having delusions from sucking on Silva's sack for too long.