Sonnen gets shock-penned in Brazil

rrg1 - No, he's an idiot for talking smack about a lot of people then running off. What a badass he is.

He couldn't beat Silva WITH steroids what's he going to do off of them lol? He will be clowned and it will be awesome.

He is going to be fighting the best fighter in Brazil and arguably the best on the planet, yet he ran off? Not sure I see your logic here, maybe you mean he is a pussy for not wanting to get stabbed or shot? Hey Badass, how many times have you been stabbed or shot? Sonnen is getting paid to fight Silva, not half of the morons in Brazil that believe his shenanigans.

The idiots making all these threats are no different than the buck-toothed squirrel fuckers you see in the front row at Rasslin' matches that believe the shit the Heel is saying into the mic to drum up interest. You must be one of them if you think Chael is "running off".

I cannot wait for the epic letdown of this fight , all the sonnen nut huggers thinking he trolled brazil and is gonna take the belt , this fight will end with sonnen ko'd in the first , then all the silva haters will be crying sonnen was never that good a fighter and he should be lookin for new challenges not rematching bums .... My only fear is that silva pulls a similar stunt to the Maia fight to disrespect chael and the UFC for not letting him have the fight in brazil as promised , unles he then retires after the fight in which Case would be kinda funny lol

You guys, this was serious.

I heard there was a gas attack and they had to get everyone out of there ASAP. I believe it went off when one of the reporters asked Chael to pull his finger...

CaptainWoody - Dana and Chael scooted out fast, once a reporter "got Sonnen's nose"

Turns out it was just the reporters thumb but these threats cannot be taken lightly.

Haha!

UGCTT_virginia757 - 
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
Madrugadao -
DeuceDroppin - 
Motivated Penn -
DeuceDroppin - 
Willin - The Media gave him a shock pen? Classy savages down there in Brazil...
Exactly what I was thinking. The scary part is that (mainly because of PetroBras), they have one of the fastest growing economies in the world. It's a scary thought that their economy will evolve well before their people.

Haha, oh my, you two clowns are such fucking idiots.

Please elaborate genius...

I am no genius but I am guessing that he is laughing at people thinking a child's prank makes people savages.
And we are laughing at both of you if you think that that's why we are calling them savages.
They're not savages. It's funny how the media can tell you what to think and you actually don't do any rational thinking on the subject.
It's funny that I have immediate family that lives there, know many Brazilians, work in an industry that's the fastest growing there and the reason for their economy, AND have spent time there myself. What's your experience with Brazil since you know so much about it?
You classifying people as savages is fucked up, there's no other way to put it. You say it like everyone there is on some crazy shit when it isn't like that.
Aaahhhh...How cute..I'm sure all the Brazilian savages are so happy to have yet another Brazilian nut hugger defending their honor! Keep fighting the good fight gringo.
Nuthugger? Im just speaking logic. If being logical is being a nuthugger then I guess that's what I am......<br><br><br>Aren't you the p.o.s. that lives in North Cuba?

There it is, somebody's used the term "nut hugger". That's a tell tale sign we are dealing with a person with great knowledge. I have to agree though, it is a truly terrifying thought that these "savages" can extract and sell their natural resources to the highest bidder, and thus afford to improve their infrastructure, send their kids to school and get better health care. It disgusts me to think these SAVAGES are doing that. I mean, only the rich should get riches! SEND THE MARINES!!

Sonnen is going to dismantle Silva. Easy money for anyone who makes that bet.

Silva is going to expose chael if hes 100%.
cant wait for all the new age closet racist rednecks to (maybe) have their mouths shut.

Motivated Penn -
UGCTT_virginia757 - 
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
Madrugadao -
DeuceDroppin - 
Motivated Penn -
DeuceDroppin - 
Exactly what I was thinking. The scary part is that (mainly because of PetroBras), they have one of the fastest growing economies in the world. It's a scary thought that their economy will evolve well before their people.

I am no genius but I am guessing that he is laughing at people thinking a child's prank makes people savages.
And we are laughing at both of you if you think that that's why we are calling them savages.
They're not savages. It's funny how the media can tell you what to think and you actually don't do any rational thinking on the subject.
It's funny that I have immediate family that lives there, know many Brazilians, work in an industry that's the fastest growing there and the reason for their economy, AND have spent time there myself. What's your experience with Brazil since you know so much about it?
You classifying people as savages is fucked up, there's no other way to put it. You say it like everyone there is on some crazy shit when it isn't like that.
Aaahhhh...How cute..I'm sure all the Brazilian savages are so happy to have yet another Brazilian nut hugger defending their honor! Keep fighting the good fight gringo.
Nuthugger? Im just speaking logic. If being logical is being a nuthugger then I guess that's what I am......<br><br><br>Aren't you the p.o.s. that lives in North Cuba?

There it is, somebody's used the term "nut hugger". That's a tell tale sign we are dealing with a person with great knowledge. I have to agree though, it is a truly terrifying thought that these "savages" can extract and sell their natural resources to the highest bidder, and thus afford to improve their infrastructure, send their kids to school and get better health care. It disgusts me to think these SAVAGES are doing that. I mean, only the rich should get riches! SEND THE MARINES!!
"Afterwards, Anderson went to a place where Cordeiro was, accompanied by two men, and held a shotgun while he waiting for the coach to return. His two companions apparently lost their nerve and talked Anderson out of the action, making him give up on his intent." Phone Post

DeuceDroppin -
Motivated Penn -
UGCTT_virginia757 - 
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
Madrugadao -
DeuceDroppin - 
Motivated Penn -
DeuceDroppin - 

"Afterwards, Anderson went to a place where Cordeiro was, accompanied by two men, and held a shotgun while he waiting for the coach to return. His two companions apparently lost their nerve and talked Anderson out of the action, making him give up on his intent." Phone Post
You really are a stupid bitch duce. Phone Post

UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
Motivated Penn -
UGCTT_virginia757 - 
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
Madrugadao -
DeuceDroppin - 
Motivated Penn -
DeuceDroppin - 

So let me get this straight..A couple of us say Brazil is full of savages..a couple of white knight fan boys, who know nothing about, nor have ever been to brazil, come to a heroic rescue of this third world country..I follow up with an quote about how Anderson was going to kill his coach with a shotgun because he slapped him...And I am a stupid bitch because of it? Makes perfect sense! Keep fighting the good fight dumb shit Brazilian nuthugger fan boy. Phone Post

i want a video of this shock pen incident. there must be a video out there.

To quote Katt Williams:

"You can go in the club and say fuck everybody in the club, but you cannot then walk back to your car."

This also applies to a whole country. He's lucky he made it out then. DFW knew it, and used whatever B.S. they could come up with to get the fight out of there.

DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
Motivated Penn -
UGCTT_virginia757 - 
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
Madrugadao -
DeuceDroppin - 
Motivated Penn -
DeuceDroppin - 

So let me get this straight..A couple of us say Brazil is full of savages..a couple of white knight fan boys, who know nothing about, nor have ever been to brazil, come to a heroic rescue of this third world country..I follow up with an quote about how Anderson was going to kill his coach with a shotgun because he slapped him...And I am a stupid bitch because of it? Makes perfect sense! Keep fighting the good fight dumb shit Brazilian nuthugger fan boy. Phone Post
Im a nut hugger for being logical....ok, whatever bitch. You know you're wrong.

Aren't you the punk that lives in north cuba? Phone Post

If you are going to say the things he's said ,why is it the event organizers job to spend extra money to put security around him? Why are they giving this steroid cheat preferential treatment? You have to make people responsible for the things they say and the things they do and let the chip fall where they may!
Talk the talk ,walk the walk as they like to say!
If the UFC want to make this a WWF type promotion where outrageous characters of average skill levels are protected because they bring controversy and increased ratings ,then please don't insult our intelligence by calling it a sport ffs!

nat turner - If you are going to say the things he's said ,why is it the event organizers job to spend extra money to put security around him? Why are they giving this steroid cheat preferential treatment? You have to make people responsible for the things they say and the things they do and let the chip fall where they may!
If the UFC want to make this a WWF type promotion where outrageous characters of average skill levels are protected because they bring controversy and increased ratings ,then please don't insult our intelligence by calling it a sport ffs!

Chanting "You are going to die" is disgusting. Savage. Americans have savages in our country as well, but there are rules of decor here that are civilized. It doesn't mean there aren't savages here, but by and large, some places on earth are more savage than others. If chuck liddell said he waited outside Dana White's house with a shotgun, or if Chael Sonnen did that to Matt linland (for a closer analogy) we would call him disgusting, inhuman, irrational.

I agree you shouldn't judge a whole people-persay-but stop being a nancyboy and realize that are places out there that are more savage. Turning a blind eye and white-knighting for them does no one any good in the long run.

In other news, Uncle Creepy's dope.

Tooootttalllyyy quoted the wrong convo. Sorry dude, not meant for you at all

UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
Motivated Penn -
UGCTT_virginia757 - 
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
Madrugadao -
DeuceDroppin - 
Motivated Penn -
DeuceDroppin - 

Where's the logic dumb shit? What's your experience with Brazil? How many times have you been there?

BTW..the guy below just owned your dumb ass hard!

And yes I live in Miami stalker. Come visit anytime. Phone Post

confusionSay -
nat turner - If you are going to say the things he's said ,why is it the event organizers job to spend extra money to put security around him? Why are they giving this steroid cheat preferential treatment? You have to make people responsible for the things they say and the things they do and let the chip fall where they may!

Chanting "You are going to die" is disgusting. Savage. Americans have savages in our country as well, but there are rules of decor here that are civilized. It doesn't mean there aren't savages here, but by and large, some places on earth are more savage than others. If chuck liddell said he waited outside Dana White's house with a shotgun, or if Chael Sonnen did that to Matt linland (for a closer analogy) we would call him disgusting, inhuman, irrational.

I agree you shouldn't judge a whole people-persay-but stop being a nancyboy and realize that are places out there that are more savage. Turning a blind eye and white-knighting for them does no one any good in the long run.

Great post. You are much more patient than I am, taking the time to try to explain things to this fucking moron. Too bad he won't get it and the Brazilian-nut-hugging-white-knighting will continue. Phone Post

DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
Motivated Penn -
UGCTT_virginia757 - 
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_virginia757 -
DeuceDroppin -
Madrugadao -
DeuceDroppin - 
Motivated Penn -
DeuceDroppin - 

Where's the logic dumb shit? What's your experience with Brazil? How many times have you been there?

BTW..the guy below just owned your dumb ass hard!

And yes I live in Miami stalker. Come visit anytime. Phone Post
Owned me? LOL

You can't judge an entire country based on some crazy people.

If I ever come down to North Cuba i'll let ya know shit stain Phone Post

confusionSay -

I'm not being a white knight anything like that, i'm just not judging an entire country by some of the crazy ass people there. Dog shit duce is saying the entire country consists of only savages, like the stupid shit that he is. Phone Post