Sonnen: I will mow Silva down like autumn wheat

Cyril Jeff -  K-Dub, I expect the newbs to be on board with the whole, "the 'Oids is BAD, my favorite fighter would NEVER, EVER do the 'Oids!" but, you've been around too long to honestly believe that most guys haven't, at one point or another, been sauced to the gills... 
I have a pretty good idea of how often or how many roid. And my belief is that it's on the downturn lately from what I see and hear.

This actually makes Sonnen even more of a failure, because what we DO know, is those who definitely get caught.

growth and test use is probably at an all time high...

Anderson and his camp will do anything to duck this rematch.

SOnnen is already boring me with his trash talking..

krang - Anderson and his camp will do anything to duck this rematch.

1st post, nice.

I think you may be right...

"I think Chael should be the last person to talk about exploiting weaknesses."

Correct!!

Guys, come on. 

Chael didn't even go through puberty you guys. 

slow clap for Chael Phone Post

purist - 
KneeToFaceKo -  yawn

RML -  You need to give Chael credit for what he did to Anderson. Phone Post
Why? He lost. That was also a long time ago and before steroids and indictments. Chael should be quiet.

ABE FROMAN - 
Why? He lost. That was also a long time ago and before steroids and indictments. Chael should be quiet.

lol, Abe, I have way more respect for you than this, love or hate CP Sonnen, he brought it to Anderson like NO ONE else has*!

*aside from maybe Lightning Lee...

Cyril Jeff - 
ABE FROMAN - 

lol, Abe, I have way more respect for you than this, love or hate CP Sonnen, he brought it to Anderson like NO ONE else has*!

*aside from maybe Lightning Lee...
I would like Sonnen a lot more if his character wasn't a fucking idiot. Who hasn't he bagged on? From Lance Armstrong, to Crocop and Croatia, to the entire country of Brazil. Amazing considering that he's an apparantly corrupt politician that used steroids. He's just an unlikeable guy. He lashes out at people that he's not even involved with and then lies about what he writes on Twitter.

This is not about Anderson, all of this junk is just not my speed.

And why keep giving him credit for a fight he lost? That fight is OVER and he's still not the champ. I gave him credit for what he did then and I'll give him credit if he ever wins, but I won't give him credit while he's in the middle of an indictment after a steroids investigation and he's not even the champ. It's time to shut up for once.

You Chael nuthugging douchebags are ridiculous. The dude landed like one punch on Silva that was in anyway significant. The rest of the time he just layed on top of him and held him down for dear life.

Chael is a shit talking bitch. I am normally the most respectful person I know towards fighters, but Fael is scum that has talked a lot of shit on some of this sports legends.

Fuck the d bag and fuck his rematch. Go get prison raped, homie.

"Chael who?"

"Is he a fighter?"

Besides the steroids (yes he admitted using them in his testimony which people seem to overlook) the worst  part is this:

Before the fight he has some extremely nice things to say about Vitor.

Said he wanted to train Vitor to beat Silva.

Then his prediction was Vitor would demolish Silva

Now...... Vitor is "a husk" has-been can etc etc.

How can anyone respect that?

K-Dub-"T" - Besides the steroids (yes he admitted using them in his testimony which people seem to overlook) the worst  part is this:

Before the fight he has some extremely nice things to say about Vitor.

Said he wanted to train Vitor to beat Silva.

Then his prediction was Vitor would demolish Silva

Now...... Vitor is "a husk" has-been can etc etc.

How can anyone respect that?

The type of people who respect that are people who are like that, two-faced.

thats what happens when your a psychopath.. but it does make him interesting.

Sonnen vs. Silva II, Live from Brazil
Who wouldn't buy that?

Zuffa better dust off the blueprints for the electrified octagon with alligator moat.

He does say a lot of shit about otheres so that sucks but he did dominate Silva for 4.5 rounds...yes he lost and Silva gets full marks but I wonder in the rematch how Silva will react...we know Sonnen will be confident and attack.

Not that I give a shit about chael, but one of the former Team quest guys (Ed Herman?) said that Lindland never brought in anyone with high grappling skill to prep chael. If he doesnt want a repeat of what happened in the first fight, he should consider training somewhere else