Sonnen: I'm going to take three of Machida's teeth

Good stuff, not the kind of thing I would take personally. Chael Sonnen could hype any fight.

Sonnen (R) for president. Phone Post

Say you what you will about his fighting....the guy is still the best trash talker in the sport and his material definitely cracks me up.

(although I also think Old School and Dodgeball are timeless classics and I still tear up when I watch Delirious, so maybe I'm not the most mature of people)

Chael is the new Tito, only even less talented and more one dimensional.

original kriner - The only way he stays relevant is trash talk, not by winning fights. Liar,cheat, and Thief. Phone Post

LOL at this stupid as statement.
He just fought for the title
Beat 2 top contenders AND one of the toughest guys in the division
Loss Anderson Silva Title Fight
Win Nate Marquardt
Win Yushin Okami
Win Dan Miller

he hardly needs to talk trash to stay relevant you dumb bitch.

he talks trash to mentally break down his opponents AND because unlike 95% of the UFC fighters he has charisma

EAGLE STATUS son, hes no damn turkey

I'm not a big Sonnen fan, but that was LOL funny.

Didn't really find any of that funny. It's the kind of stuff most high school kids could come up with.

He is allowed to try though, some people here seem to eat it up.

Ihearyabuddy - I think the fight would be boring. Machida stuffs him ..chael whiffing throwing punches at air..machida counters ..runs off..repeat. Machida 30-27

Chael will get the TD.

Blah blah blah... Noone takes trolling to such a high level. Phone Post

Markos - 
original kriner - The only way he stays relevant is trash talk, not by winning fights. Liar,cheat, and Thief. Phone Post

Win Nate Marquardt

Win Yushin Okami

Win Dan Miller

he talks trash to mentally break down his opponents AND because unlike 95% of the UFC fighters he has charisma

He is pretty one dimensional if "choking in title fights" is a dimension.  Or "cheating" is a dimension.  Or "lying while he's cheating" is a dimension.  Or "lying after he gets caught cheating" is a dimension.  Or "losing while he's cheating" is a dimension.  Or "being a scam artist" is a dimension.  Or "being a convicted felon" is a dimension.  Or "having a fight won and finding a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" is a dimension.

Wait, you're right, he IS multi-dementia-nal.

jjmarine1 - BOTH MACHIDA AND SILVA BY TRIANGLE.

I hope you don't mean Wanderlei by triangle, because I mean cmon. I know everyone is sad for Wandy right now and it is justified because he is a legend but whens the last time he subbed someone in a fight? It has been like 10 years. Never triangled anyone if I remember correctly. So no.

AceAtGSU - 
Ihearyabuddy - I think the fight would be boring. Machida stuffs him ..chael whiffing throwing punches at air..machida counters ..runs off..repeat. Machida 30-27

Chael will get the TD.

what is he talking about whiffing? He landed shots on A. Silva no problem

It's funny because Machida is going to own him badly 

I have to give it to Chael, he has the ability to make me root against him like few others can.

Machida by whatever he wants via being faster, stronger and more skilled.

Samoanpowr - 
Markos - 

Win Nate Marquardt
Win Yushin Okami
Win Dan Miller

He is pretty one dimensional if "choking in title fights" is a dimension.  Or "cheating" is a dimension.  Or "lying while he's cheating" is a dimension.  Or "lying after he gets caught cheating" is a dimension.  Or "losing while he's cheating" is a dimension.  Or "being a scam artist" is a dimension.  Or "being a convicted felon" is a dimension.  Or "having a fight won and finding a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" is a dimension.

Wait, you're right, he IS multi-dementia-nal.

when did i call him multidimensional dipshit?
and how did he cheat, when he got excused for TRT
the only thing you have to hate against him is his mortage deal which was wrong. i'll admit that, but that has nothing to do with fighting.

i thinks its funny that people will find any reason to hate this guy.

I don't understand how anyone doesn't find Chael funny as hell.

Dear god please let this fight happen. Chael wins by stabbing machida with his sharp wit.

(it's also funny how people are talking about sonnen's vivid imagination regarding past events when they themselves are imagining sonnen a boring fighter. His last performance was fucking awesome. He said he was going to go after silva, he said he was going to beat him up, and he did! Leaving everything in the ring and only losing because Silva was/is the better fighter. How can his losing retract from how exciting HE made that fight? Silva on the other hand, who had mocked his opponents and by doing so, disrespected his fans, was forced to display his ability, and was perhaps even hampered by injury making his win even more impressive. Since that fight, he has added another ko to his highlight reel, and since everyone is determined to discredit Sonnen, I go the other way in the extremes, and credit him with Silva's most recent performance and, hopefully, future performances. Sonnen hit him in the head, made him remember he was in a fight. May he bring that same fight to machida and if, though I hope Sonnen will win, Machida is forced to tap into his exciting skills, then so be it, bring on the highlight reels and FOTY) Phone Post

Lol, enjoyable read. Bad Match up for him tho IMO.

I AM A MOFO - 
AceAtGSU - 
jjmarine1 - BOTH MACHIDA AND SILVA BY TRIANGLE.

I hope you don't mean Wanderlei by triangle, because I mean cmon. I know everyone is sad for Wandy right now and it is justified because he is a legend but whens the last time he subbed someone in a fight? It has been like 10 years. Never triangled anyone if I remember correctly. So no.

Against Chael it doesn't matter if he has never triangled somebody before. Hell he had Sakuraba in a pretty tight armbar and let go to go for the KO. Anyone who can sub a Saku whose knees still work can sub Chael.

Dude has a black belt and has been training BJJ for nearly 15 years. He frequently trains with the likes of Demian Maia and the Nog bros (who train the guy who just triangled Chael in BJJ).

Wand CAN sub Chael.

Tons of guys have black belts but don't regularly get subs in fights, it is the difference between theory and practice. Just because the nog brothers train anderson, and anderson can sub Chael does not mean Wanderlei can.

Lol @ Chael calling himself an 'American Gangster'! Phone Post