Sonnen isn't fit to lick Bisping's boots

Agree with him or not, that was an entertaining read.

I hope Bisping smashes him.

Frobenius - Brilliant post, some really good points in there.  The Chael sack-swingers (he cant have nuthuggers) needed a good dose of reality like this. 

And yeah, keep posting that hendo gif, we took it back ages ago.

http://mmahits.com/uploads/2009/07/bispko11.gif

The birth of a monster

Can you at least try when you troll? You "took it back" ... what does that mean? How did you have it in the first place? And what would you even be taking?

It's your boy getting starched, and then having a fist/forearm dropped on his face. Take it wherever you'd like.

Hendo is bringing a rusty old blade to a gunfight explodingboy What if ... 12/14/11 11:05 AM
Hate420
405 25858

explodingboy - And fans of Chael Sonnen aren't real MMA fans, they sure as hell aren't fit to lick the boots of Bisping fans. I haven't had much time to get on the UG since this fight was announced, but what I have seen has been utter shite. I thought you mindless morons were joking when you were acting like you actually like Chael Sonnen, kind of an 'ironic' thing. But when he gets signed to fight someone who represents all the things that Sonnen doesn't, you idiots still follow his every word and act like he is some kind of amazing fighter.

Bisping has the wrestling ability, the stand up skills and the cardio advantage to easily defeat the cheat. Sonnen will come out with his dorky boxing stance and try to look like he wants to fight like men. But instead he will be shooting as soon as he is within distance and trying to ensure the millions of people watching at home change the channel at the prospect of a 15 minute blanketing. However this is where all you mouth-breathing steroid cheat lovers will be sadly disappointed because Bisping has the best guardwork of anyone in the middleweight division not named Maia. He has such an offensive guard that old Fail's dodgy submission defence is bound to be exploited. Head down, arms everywhere, that sums up Sonnen's top game. Bisping literally wont be able to miss the opportunity to tap Sonnen off his back.

respected forum member Michael Bisping has all my respect.

I believe this to be a tough match up for him, I'm afraid I'll have to differ to Mr. C.P. Sonnench himself...

sevenwithcheese - 
Frobenius - Brilliant post, some really good points in there.  The Chael sack-swingers (he cant have nuthuggers) needed a good dose of reality like this. 

The birth of a monster

Can you at least try when you troll? You "took it back" ... what does that mean? How did you have it in the first place? And what would you even be taking?

It's your boy getting starched, and then having a fist/forearm dropped on his face. Take it wherever you'd like.

We reclaimed it, made it ours, took possesion of it.  You're new arround here so i'll give you the thread, but in future I won't be making allowances for you noobness.

UKTT: The Hendo Gif- Lets take it back

bisping is a scrub, not even top 10

As much as I can't stand Chael he is going to win this fight. Unless Bisping can stop the takedown and seriously hurt Chael. He's going to be held down by Chael and this will go on for 15 minutes. Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwGRJA28lY

Frobenius - 
sevenwithcheese - 

The birth of a monster

We reclaimed it, made it ours, took possesion of it.  You're new arround here so i'll give you the thread, but in future I won't be making allowances for you noobness.

UKTT: The Hendo Gif- Lets take it back

Well that would be taking it, not taking it back. Taking it back, suggests that it was yours to begin with.  And making a troll thread that says "yeah we're taking this back!!!!!11" doesn't actually mean you did.

That gif will be seen until the end of time, and you're never going to be happy about it. Stop lying.

ROFLMAO EB, i thought there was something missing from the UG keep up the good work :)

Still hate that gif, just seeing it makes me remember how truly vicious and nasty Hendo is. I'm suprised he hasn't seriously hurt anyone yet.

sevenwithcheese - Can't wait for this thread to be bumped Sunday morning, with explodingboy suddenly no where to be found.

This :) Phone Post

Bisping's ability to defend takedowns and scramble back to his feet are impressive, especially for a guy who hails from a country that does not have wrestling in its school athletics. Given that he was originally lined up against Maia, I am sure he has been drilling those things for his entire camp. But he's never faced a wrestler like Sonnen.

That is not to say that Sonnen is a better wrestler than Hendo, but as we have seen Hendo does not wrestle much anymore. He has fallen in love with his hands. It will be interesting to see how Bisping deals with that. It will also be interesting to see just how good Bisping's submission game is. He is obviously great at defending on the ground and has never been submitted, but it has been awhile since he has submitted anyone so I am not sure how good his offensive guard is these days.

If I was a betting man, I would say Sonnen, simply because a dominant wrestler can negate a lot of his opponent's strengths. But if Bisping is able to defend the takedown and/or scramble back up right away, it could be a long night for Sonnen.

Suess -

why would someone want to be fit to lick another man's boots?  not getting this one. 

chael is going to beat Bisping down.  not a fan of chael's btw.

This Phone Post

Hey Freak- Keep you sexual fantasy to your self.
Licking men's boots how low as the underground gone

Is he going to submit Mike? No.

Is he going to KO Mike? Don't make me laugh.

The worst that could happen, as Mike has already said, is if Chael squeaks out a decision and for -500 favourite that is a massive IF. Mike can knock out Chael, Mike can submit Chael and I believe he will. This is Sonnen's to lose so I hope he brings his A-game otherwise he's going to be leaving Chicago an embarrassed man in a similar fashion to Mayhem.

RedCell65 - Hey Freak- Keep you sexual fantasy to your self.
Licking men's boots how low as the underground gone

licking boots is a step up from eating dirt.