Sonnen: Jones was warned

I am beside myself with joy and look for many words of humor and wisdom from the one and only Chael P. Sonnen.

UGCTT_Paul_Blanka_Harris -

I don't know why, but I laughed my ass off at that. Phone Post

Chael vs jds/Cain/ubereem for tuf 18? Hw title? Phone Post

by the time this season is over chael is gonna convince everyone they need to watch this fight.

there aren't 2 guys on the roster I'd rather see Coach TUF.

the title was going to be held up because of Jon's arm anyways, timing happened to work out perfectly.

I get why Dan is upset, but you probably knew there was going to be some backlash for pulling out a week before a fight, especially when you knew you were having a tough go of it 2 weeks prior.

Cant wait to hear Dana rationalise this fucking joke.

lol, he does look like a leprechaun though. :)

MMALOGIC - 

by the time this season is over chael is gonna convince everyone they need to watch this fight.

Not everyone, and I can guaran-damn-ty you that

World Peace's Left Elbow - 

The Jon Jones/Sean Combs/John Holmes line is a Mac Lethal reference.

His line: "I'm like Jon Jones/Mixed with Sean Combs/With bronze stones and a trombone-sized dick like John Holmes"

But Mac did call himself the Chael Sonnen of rap music in one of his freestyles... Phone Post

Mac writes all of Chaels lines imo

Chael talks up a big game
Chael becomes the villain of the show
People root for Jones and forget about 151
Jones completely blasts Chael

Here is your script. And action.

UFC now a fucking pantomime . I'm not buying it. UFC is good for undercard and contenders only now ... Phone Post

Chael is a busy fellow. What's next for him, heavyweight or a one-legged welterweight run?

i think Hendo DESERVES this fight the MOST, that being said chael has only lost to ANDERSON SILVA in the last 3 years, he has beaten huge MW's and everyone wants to see Anderson fight jones including myself for sure but if we cant then chael is fine with me, Chael dominated the first round of the Silva last fight, if he didnt throw that stupid spinning back elbow against a guy that is in the matrix then he might have been able to take em down again.

Chael is no slouch he has a better chance then fuckin bonnar did vs. silva

i think the TUF is retarded and chael should be doing it with machida but whatever it is what it is i like the chael vs jbj fight too.

I enjoy Chael's trash talking so I'm happy he's got another fight coming. The problem is it can be too much of a good thing and wear thin. It's one thing if he just has a fight and you get sound bytes and interviews here and there leading up to it. It's another proposition to have to give him the mic for an entire season of TUF. At the end of which I can imagine lots of us will have grown weary of his schtick.

This is a chancy move for Chael. He could have built some more legitimacy by getting in there and winning a string of fights, so people could take him more seriously. But this seems to me a "blow your wad" hail mary move - where he gets to play the trash talker and be in the limelight big time due to getting this chance at Jones. But when he likely is crushed by Jones, seeing the trash talker fail again is likely to be a Kimbo Slice effect: Ok, had enough of that clown. Next!

(This isn't to say Chael isn't a great fighter; just that this TUF show and shot at Jones comes with as big liabilities as it does possible pay-off).

Prof.

ive got to stop reading threads where chael talks trash on jj

Here we go again.

Hairybog - Sick of his stupid rhymes .. They are getting stale Phone Post

This x2 Phone Post

Probably will watch undercards & comain event then pass out Phone Post