Sonnen on twitter "Rashad has Left Jackson's"

Is this true?

According to Chael, Rashad has left Team Jackson. He posted it about 7 hours ago on twitter. Here is the tweet.

sonnench chael sonnen
Rashad left Jacksons's, and I want everybody to have new shorts. I'll pay for half..http://www.greenlightdaily.com/everywhere/

Chael rocks.

nope

http://cagepages.com/2011/03/15/rumor-rashad-evans-leaves-team-jackson/

read it there that he has indeed left

He's probably worried that sonnen is gonna hack into his bank account

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this was true.

Rashad will want that title shot if Jones wins. One of them will have to leave. You can't have two guys training together who are going to fight.

Jackson wouldn't make the champ leave so really there is only two options. Rashad either has to leave team Jackson's or turn down the fight.

victorpoprock - I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this was true.

Rashad will want that title shot if Jones wins. One of them will have to leave. You can't have two guys training together who are going to fight.

Jackson wouldn't make the champ leave so really there is only two options. Rashad either has to leave team Jackson's or turn down the fight.

1 at jacksons, 1 at grudge. Simple.

OriginalTUFer - "<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; color: rgb(66, 66, 66); ">Evans has been spotted recently with a variety of fighters who call American Top Team their home and Evans even posted a picture with the caption, “Trained 4 the first time since the injury.. I felt good! I trained with Yuri Villefort, & JZ Calavante @ Imperial! Good times!”
</span>
Wait, it's not ATT - since JZ left with Santiago and a couple of others - it must be a new gym.

nice find

Looks like this new gym is the most likely scenario.

znat - http://cagepages.com/2011/03/15/rumor-rashad-evans-leaves-team-jackson/

read it there that he has indeed left<br type="_moz" />

I wrote that, but am not ready to call it 100% confirmed yet, hence the RUMOR in the title. I did receive one confirmation that the news seems legit, but won't report anything as fact until I receive at least two more confirmations.

I was hoping to send dimesnake a message to see if he has received confirmation on the news as well, but he doesn't accept messages from those not on his friend list here.

victorpoprock - 
OriginalTUFer - "<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; color: rgb(66, 66, 66); ">Evans has been spotted recently with a variety of fighters who call American Top Team their home and Evans even posted a picture with the caption, “Trained 4 the first time since the injury.. I felt good! I trained with Yuri Villefort, & JZ Calavante @ Imperial! Good times!”
</span>
Wait, it's not ATT - since JZ left with Santiago and a couple of others - it must be a new gym.

nice find

Looks like this new gym is the most likely scenario.

He was training with JZ and Yuri at imperial

JoshSanchez - 
znat - http://cagepages.com/2011/03/15/rumor-rashad-evans-leaves-team-jackson/

read it there that he has indeed left

I wrote that, but am not ready to call it 100% confirmed yet, hence the RUMOR in the title. I did receive one confirmation that the news seems legit, but won't report anything as fact until I receive at least two more confirmations.

I was hoping to send dimesnake a message to see if he has received confirmation on the news as well, but he doesn't accept messages from those not on his friend list here.
fair enough, I was just citing where I even heard it as being a possibility, other than Chael Sonnen's twitter lol

Rashad vs Jones with an added old-friend-grudge is good for his business. Rashad knows this

interesting. Diego Sanchez GSP repeat? (well not really but some slight similarities) A guy who is homegrown by Jackson to a contender status (was a champ actually) and then a new star emerges and pushes the old lion out.

Chael is the Charlie Sheen of the MMA world:

Entertaining but you can't take anything he says seriously.