Sonnen responds to CroCop's retort

chael sonnen

Hahahah. Sonnen fan 4 lyfe! That right there is greatness Phone Post

Ihearyabuddy - says the guys who been choked out more than a trailerpark methwhore.

This.

In before "Like it or not, he's the best trash talker in MMA".

Sonnen is a joke, that doesn't respect his elders.

Cro Cop could still beat him today, unless Chael is juiced up... for his lack of testosterone that nobody can prove.

I liked the Sonnen Trash Talk Machine until he messed with Mirko.

BrockbackMountain -
Ihearyabuddy - says the guys who been choked out more than a trailerpark methwhore.

This.

! Phone Post

LOL.

DarkReflection - That right there is an admitted felon, cheater, liar and loudmouth.

But given that about half of the US are almost too dumb to breathe...I can see why he's got so many fans.

Cheers

-DR
Because the only people who like him are American, right?

Like it or not he's the best trash talker in MMA Phone Post

Freeman - 
MonsterBalls - What did Cro-Cop say?

Give us the full story!

my apologies.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1843459&forum=1&page=1&pc=7

"CroCop is giving live interview on gol.hr.

When they questioned him about Sonnen he said he is idiot with degree (like, bachelors degree) and that he is sorry because Sonnen isn't 20 kg's heavier so he could slap him around."

no prob!

Wait, I think I remember this Cro Cop guy.  Didn't he lose to Kevin Randleman once?

Probably just talking shit about Chael to make a name for himself since Chael is the hottest topic in MMA right now.http://www.perfect-icons.com/stock-icons/small-phone40.gif

NoGi bear -  Like it or not he's the best trash talker in MMA Phone Post
Can't argue with that.

Cyril Jeff -  Mirko, ol' buddy! Strong words from someone who's been carried out more often than Chinese food! - sonnench

fat black kid gif Pictures, Images and Photos

Ihearyabuddy - says the guys who been choked out more than a trailerpark methwhore.

. Phone Post

NoGi bear - Like it or not he's the best trash talker in MMA
Dr Schopenhauer - Like it or not he's the best trash talker in MMA

Cro Cop started this, yet it's turning into a Sonnen bash thread? Sonnen would probably beat Cro Cop today, that is the sad thing. Don't see Cro Cop slapping anyone around anymore.

Americans are the dumb spoiled children of the world. So that's probably where most of his fans come from. But there are idiots in Europe, Australia etc as well....just not as many as in the US. It's probably like a 4:1 ratio...for every 4 idiot US fans..he's got one fan from the international community.

Cheers

-DR

Looks like some one is butthurt that they weren't born in America. There is a reason America is and has been for a long time the one world superpower and it isnt because we're dumb spoiled children. Ignorant, jealous, woe is me bitches like you are what prevent your country from ever attaining the same level of greatness.

in usa, still waiting for superman

Another reason to post this?

Ok