Sonnen: Souza should be removed from rankings

ringworm600 - Let Jacare and Chael fight. Winner takes bragging rights.

Who has the better ground game? Excellent fight for the grappling fanatics. Phone Post 3.0

yeah, I wonder who. Jacare is the worst matchup for Chael in the division.

chael would tap to the above comment

Chael is the master of comments like this. His entire interview with Ariel was gold.

"Look at these almost legal biceps. They don't even fit on the monitor". Awesome. Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't want Chael back unless he's "basically clean" Phone Post 3.0

Morgz - Chael is the master of comments like this. His entire interview with Ariel was gold.

"Look at these almost legal biceps. They don't even fit on the monitor". Awesome. Phone Post 3.0
"Basically clean"* Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - Why?

Get healthy and he gets the next shot in 6 months.
That's the exact problem Phone Post 3.0

It's not about if Jacare got hurt from his last fight.

His body need to recuperate from the previous training and weight cut.

If he takes the fight in short notice his body has to go through the same procees and will react poorly.

Lol Chael talking shit again. 

Santo Amaro - 

Lol Chael talking shit again. 

He'll say anything to stay relevant. He knows spouting offensive bullshit makes people talk about him. Sure he jumped in there against Bones on short notice but I don't think he even thought he was gonna win himself. He just figured it was another way to get his name out there. He never wanted to be the baddest fighter, just the most famous one. You see how easily he quit once he got his ass beat like Rashad did or when Anderson slapped on the triangle.

Sonnen y Diaz Bros -
Morgz - Chael is the master of comments like this. His entire interview with Ariel was gold.

"Basically clean"* Phone Post 3.0
I stand corrected. VI Phone Post 3.0

VU

Stupid auto correct. Phone Post 3.0