Sonnen to return... to BELLATOR!

Per the Seattle Times Phone Post 3.0

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/apnewsbreak-chael-sonnen-returns-to-mma-with-bellator/ Phone Post 3.0

Wow...That's a huge pickup for Bellator.

So fkn in. Good for him and bellator Phone Post 3.0

Wow.

Needle moved?

Tito vs. CHAEL?

CRE - Tito vs. CHAEL?
Wood watch Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

CRE - Tito vs. CHAEL?

or rampage

Fedor n chael eventually fight on New Years or maybe vs wanderlie in Japan Phone Post 3.0

Oh man! Best pitch man in the game! Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait to watch him in standard definition Phone Post 3.0

Totally freakin awesome

That is fucking awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Good thing he can return to an organization that will allow him to use the PEDs that he built his career upon. Phone Post 3.0

In!

This is great news
..Bellator signed Meathead, Bendo,Rory, now Chael in the last few months, and it's only going to continue. .UFC may have signed thier own death warrant bringing in Reebok and USUDA.....well not really, but this is still awesome for the sport.

He wants Tito, but man I hope he fights Fedor at some point. He already got Brazil to hate him, now I wanna see what he says about Russia. Phone Post 3.0

Juiced Silva vs Juiced Sonnen

My Body is ready Phone Post 3.0

Chael vs Tito? The promos would be hilarious Phone Post 3.0

mma ray - In!

This is great news
..Bellator signed Meathead, Bendo,Rory, now Chael in the last few months, and it's only going to continue. .UFC may have signed thier own death warrant bringing in Reebok and USUDA.....well not really, but this is still awesome for the sport.
You might have a point with the drug testing but don't have a leg to stand on regarding the sponsors. It's not like the shirt guys are making it rain for bellator guys. Phone Post 3.0