Sonnen vs Evans who you got?

Fighter and manner of victory have at it Phone Post 3.0

Evans by Decision.

Sonnen by decision.

I've for uncle Chael by meat grinder, I think Evans has lost a step personally Phone Post 3.0

My heart says Sonnen
My brain says Evans

My boner says both Phone Post 3.0

Chael by KO.

I think there only common opponent is bisbing, they both had a hard time with him. Anyone else they have both faced. Phone Post 3.0

Evans wins this however he wants. How people are picking chael is beyond me. Anyone who can stifle his TD can beat him. Just look at how badly he struggled in the bisping fight. Rashad is obviously a stronger, better wrestler then Bisping. Chael better be training with Freddie roach cause his only way of winning is KOing rashad cause he's not taking him down Phone Post 3.0

Nobody cares about this fight.

Rashad UD Phone Post 3.0

chris12 - Evans wins this however he wants. How people are picking chael is beyond me. Anyone who can stifle his TD can beat him. Just look at how badly he struggled in the bisping fight. Rashad is obviously a stronger, better wrestler then Bisping. Chael better be training with Freddie roach cause his only way of winning is KOing rashad cause he's not taking him down Phone Post 3.0

He can also win a decision which is what would probably happen.

Chael UD Bisbing, Evans won a split playboy. Phone Post 3.0

TexLadue - I think there only common opponent is bisbing, they both had a hard time with him. Anyone else they have both faced. Phone Post 3.0
Dude, Bisping fought Rashad 6 YEARS AGO. He fought Chael 1 YEAR AGO. You can't make that comparison. Hendo dominated Vitor 6-7 years and vitor ko'd him in a minute in a rematch. Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen. Evans only good showing of late was Tito and that was a while ago now.

You better believe Sonnen won't play patty cake. Phone Post 3.0

I hope Sonnen takes it to him personally but if the Rashad of old shows up then it could be a long (or short) night of work for my boy Chael. Phone Post 3.0

FedorEmilioEstevez - Sonnen. Evans only good showing of late was Tito and that was a while ago now.

You better believe Sonnen won't play patty cake. Phone Post 3.0
Truth talk homie lol Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen by unanimous dec

Evans by KO. Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen by sub rnd 2

My throbbing erection says Chael P. Sonnen. Phone Post