Sonnen vs Jones????

There might be a thread on this already but I cant search on the app (step it up boys).

Why do I have a feeling that this fight isnt going to happen? Dont get me wrong, I think it would be an awesome fight and it would rake in awesome numbers. But theres something in my gut telling me that this is just a hail mary to bring TUF back from the dead. Correct me of im wrong but he fight hasnt been officially announced and tickets arent even available yet. Dont you think a fight this big marketing wise would want to sell as many tickets as possible?

I predict Chael will get the injury bug either delaying the fight or having the winner of Machida Hendo fight Jones depending on thr excitement factor. What you guys think? Phone Post

Honestly I would say 100 percent this fight does happen.
I doubt Chael really pulls out for any reason. And Jones camp will believe with the right gameplan that Chael will not be an issue. They will believe Jones is better at wrestling and everything chael does. So it will be a very marketable fight for the UFC.
Also I hope Chael wins.

Its only 3 months away though. How long before a fight do tickets usually go up for sale? I know I got my ufc on fox 3 tickets almost 5 months in advance. It was a may show and I bought end of December. Phone Post

Well if that does happen, THE NEEEWWWW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOORLD, DAANN HENDOOOOOO HEENDERRSOOOOOONNNNNNNN

Phone Post

yellow's Overseer - Well if that does happen, THE NEEEWWWW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOORLD, DAANN HENDOOOOOO HEENDERRSOOOOOONNNNNNNN

Phone Post

I look like Buffer with my o-face when I'm on top of my wife.

No wonder she prefers it from behind.

This fight happens but you'd have to say it is possible someone gets hurt given the track record of coach fights on TUF and injuries any other time. Phone Post

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
yellow's Overseer - Well if that does happen, THE NEEEWWWW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOORLD, DAANN HENDOOOOOO HEENDERRSOOOOOONNNNNNNN

Phone Post

I look like Buffer with my o-face when I'm on top of my wife.

No wonder she prefers it from behind.

This fight happens but you'd have to say it is possible someone gets hurt given the track record of coach fights on TUF and injuries any other time. Phone Post

I do agree with that, but in the long run Hendo will get the LHW title, defend it twice, and retire while sitting pretty. Phone Post

You did not get your Fox tickets 5 months in advance. Tickets generally go on sale 2 months in advance of the event date.

Turkey bag boy - Chael seems like he is against pulling out of fights. I don't think that will be an issue Phone Post

Anything can happen Phone Post

yellow's Overseer -
Turkey bag boy - Chael seems like he is against pulling out of fights. I don't think that will be an issue Phone Post

Anything can happen Phone Post

Chaels all about the paper so I don't see why he would drop on purpose. Was just a thought Phone Post

saucylv33 - You did not get your Fox tickets 5 months in advance. Tickets generally go on sale 2 months in advance of the event date.

Certainly did my friend. They were a Christmas present from the Mrs. Phone Post

Another reason for the thread is I need me some tickets to this fight. NJ is the closest the ufc ever comes to me (until that magical MSG card) Phone Post

Serious question: what would be the difference in PPV numbers of these two fights:

Chael vs Jones
and
Chael vs Hendo

I, for one, would pay to see chael fight Hendo, but no way will i waste my money on watching him getting mauled by Jones. Chael will give Jones as much trouble as Bonnar gave Silva. Chael vs Hendo will be competitive as all hell.

knuckleballs - Serious question: what would be the difference in PPV numbers of these two fights:

Chael vs Jones
and
Chael vs Hendo

I, for one, would pay to see chael fight Hendo, but no way will i waste my money on watching him getting mauled by Jones. Chael will give Jones as much trouble as Bonnar gave Silva. Chael vs Hendo will be competitive as all hell.

Chaels got a bunch of big money fights at light heavy. Rampage if he re-signs, hendo, machida... Phone Post

ximboredofyoux -
knuckleballs - Serious question: what would be the difference in PPV numbers of these two fights:

Chael vs Jones
and
Chael vs Hendo

Chaels got a bunch of big money fights at light heavy. Rampage if he re-signs, hendo, machida... Phone Post

Let's just see if Rampage even shows up for the Glover fight first.. Phone Post