Sonnen vs. Okami... WTF!

That fight is where it belongs. Okami should be just about done in the UFC after this one.

I'm not looking forward to that fight.

Are there any plans to add a fight to 104? Sherk/Gleison and Stephenson/ Fisher are good, but they need one more top notch fight to promote. Are they really going to promote Sherk/ Gleison? No other fight than Machida and Shogun has any impact in amy division, imo.

whatever happened to OKami rematching Silva, did he lose a bunch?

ttt

ttt

Boldar - You guys seem to have no memory.  The guy fought only twice in 2008 and has yet to fight this year, all due to injury.  The UFC can't make the guy healthy.  If he'd stayed healthy he would have had his title shot long ago.  And after a guy has been off so long you don't want to give him a top guy his first fight back.  If they REALLY wanted him to lose then they'd give him one of the top 5 guys coming off the injuries.

So the blame is on Yushin, not the UFC.

OH KNOW THE UFC IS RACIST!!!

THEY HATE BLACK, ASIANS, HAWIIANS, CANADIANS ECT!

ttt

At the end of the day, Okami has a 7-1 UFC record with only a narrow decision loss to Franklin whom he nearly submitted in the 3rd round.

He should be in line only after Nate and Dan.

it may be shown, some of the undercards from the ufc 102 were shown, if its a good fight they will show it

this is ridiculous. This needs to be on the main card or me and my 1000 friends will never buy another ppv.

CRE - If this fight was scheduled for a DREAM card on HDNET @ 4 AM everyone would be all excited, might even say the winner should fight Anderson

lol.

so true.  who gives a fuck about this fight

"if its a good fight they will show it"

Guess they won't show it then.

Sherk is apparently off the card. Maybe they'll promote Okami/Sonnen now.

Who am I kidding, they'd probably promote Bader/Schafer first.

Okami to the main card please.....

ttt

WAR OKAMI

love em or hate em this match has title implications. In this economy paying 50 bucks for a ppv, we deserve to see the most important matches!

ttt

ttt