Sonnen vs Rua is OFFICIALLY the FS1 main event!!!!

Just got confirmation from the UFC Facebook page!!! This card is now epic on so many levels! Can't wait till August. Phone Post 3.0

Voted up friend!

Gotta love how sonnen will step up to anybody

I just got Giant condyloma acuminatum Buschke–Löwenstein tumor
Confirmation from ya mudda Phone Post

little late to the party mate

MMA Lives Here - We've won the war!! Hitler's Nazis have been defeated and Japan have surrendered! Just got confirmation on google Phone Post
LOL Phone Post 3.0

YES.

austinblair - little late to the party mate
I got that after the WWII reference lol Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here - We've won the war!! Hitler's Nazis have been defeated and Japan have surrendered! Just got confirmation on google Phone Post
LOL Phone Post 3.0

Stupid

Fight does nothing for shogun.

Don't care about this fight at all but am stoked on the rest of the card. Phone Post 3.0

That's such a good card. Way to blast open the doors for that channel. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_zackthewop - Stupid

Don't care about this fight at all but am stoked on the rest of the card. Phone Post 3.0
How does this do nothing for shogun. Judging he just beat Vera and lost to gustaffson, whereas chael is coming off two title shots I'd say this would be a massive win for shogun today. Phone Post 3.0

Arlovskis Chin -

How does this do nothing for shogun. Judging he just beat Vera and lost to gustaffson, whereas chael is coming off two title shots I'd say this would be a massive win for shogun today. Phone Post 3.0
Not sure if serious Phone Post 3.0

CRMartin11 - terrible terrible terrible main event.

This would be a decent co main. I'd rather not see this fight at all though.

Was looking forward to Benson vs Grant for FS1.

So much for the biggest card on free tv ever. LMFAO what a joke.
Huh? It's a pretty awesome card dude Phone Post 3.0

Arlovskis Chin -

Well #1 Chael got himself into a title fight he had ZERO business being in and it showed as he was destroyed. He hasn't won a light heavyweight fight in 6 years and was never even a top 20 light heavy weight to begin with.

If he beats Chael he doesn't move up the rankings at all and if he loses he will probably fall out of the top ten. Phone Post 3.0

Im starting to think the whole denied visa situation was on purpose to set up this fight.

UGCTT_zackthewop -
Arlovskis Chin -

Well #1 Chael got himself into a title fight he had ZERO business being in and it showed as he was destroyed. He hasn't won a light heavyweight fight in 6 years and was never even a top 20 light heavy weight to begin with.

If he beats Chael he doesn't move up the rankings at all and if he loses he will probably fall out of the top ten. Phone Post 3.0
One title fight he didn't deserve. Id argue he didn't deserve anderson 2 when he got it but that's for a different day.

Shoguns won two fights in the last 3 years, one against Forrest, one against Vera. Unfortunately he's coming to an end as a force. Like you said if he loses to chael He'd be outside the top ten - but if he loses to anyone he drops out of the top ten.

What about vitor? His stock hasn't dropped since losing to JJ as a MW. Guys from different weight classes carry over what they've done from the other weight class ie Pettis etc (in no way was chael as deserving as Pettis.)

Also vitors last fight at 205 was cage rage in 2007 Phone Post 3.0

Really crappy main event.

Looking forward to see how spending time with Freddie Roach has improved Shoguns striking.

I'm not sure Sonnen can hang at LHW. Phone Post 3.0

Arlovskis Chin -
UGCTT_zackthewop -
Arlovskis Chin -

One title fight he didn't deserve. Id argue he didn't deserve anderson 2 when he got it but that's for a different day.

Shoguns won two fights in the last 3 years, one against Forrest, one against Vera. Unfortunately he's coming to an end as a force. Like you said if he loses to chael He'd be outside the top ten - but if he loses to anyone he drops out of the top ten.

What about vitor? His stock hasn't dropped since losing to JJ as a MW. Guys from different weight classes carry over what they've done from the other weight class ie Pettis etc (in no way was chael as deserving as Pettis.)

Also vitors last fight at 205 was cage rage in 2007 Phone Post 3.0
There's a difference with moving up a weight class and losing to their champion and losing to a guy coming up from a different weight class who isn't top ten.

Also two of his last three losses were controversial (machida and Henderson) and he lost to Gustafson but by no means did he get his ass kicked or anything. He is at a point where he needs to make sure every fight counts and fighting Chael does nothing for him, unless he is just looking for a paycheck.

But it also does nothing for me. Chael will never become a top fighter at Lhw and he is just hopping around at different weight classes to make the most money he can....that's not a knock on him but this fight doesn't make sense in the light heavyweight landscape at all. Phone Post 3.0

Shogun has like the worst td defense in the UFC ? Phone Post 3.0