Sonnen will be one of the toughest fight for Jones

Source: Greg Jackson: Chael Sonnen will be one of the toughest fights of Jon Jones career

If Sonnen beats Jon Jones it would probably be one of the biggest upsets in UFC history. I'm a fan of Sonnen, but I just don't see him getting Jones to the ground. This will be a massacre. Anybody giving Sonnen a chance?

He has ZERO CHANCE (and I HATE JBJ)

I agree that he'll be way more of a challenge than Shogun, Rampage, Machida, or Vitor did with their few dimensions. Phone Post

Kimbos Bread - He has ZERO CHANCE (and I HATE JBJ)

Standing guillotine. Phone Post

Jose Aldo would have a better chance at winning this fight.

Sonnen is faster, has better boxing, and odds a much better wrestler. He has this in the bag. Phone Post

"Sonnen will be one of the toughest fight for Jones"

In Denver and having smoked gange quit legally for 24 hours straight, the man spoke.

Bet on that shit then! Line is moving to double what I laid!

Poopyface TomatoNose - 

Sonnen is faster, has better boxing, and odds a much better wrestler. He has this in the bag. Phone Post

U talking about Sonnen with a 17:1 T:E ratio?

Grimreapers - 
Poopyface TomatoNose - 

U talking about Sonnen with a 17:1 T:E ratio?

Even if he takes him down he will tire 17:1 or no. As soon as they hit there feet at some point, JBJ will him send back to MW, where at least he can win some random big fight maybe

it's a joke fight.. 

I think jones has a better chance to win by flying triangle than sonnen has period. Phone Post

only chance, wild over hand right

For the first time since god knows when, he'll be fighting someone who is bigger than he is, who is a better wrestler than he is, and that person is also vastly better standing, grappling, and with GnP.

Mushroom Slap - only chance, wild over hand right

Not even, Sonnen has no KO power

Kimbos Bread - He has ZERO CHANCE (and I HATE JBJ)

Phone Post

My god what if he wins? UG implosion

We've never really seen jbj fight off his back. What if he's horrible off his back and sonnen is able to take him down at will??

I still think even if they only spend a few seconds on there feet in each round that jbj will ko him. We also don't know if chael will even Be able to take him down, but there is a ? About jones skills on his back Phone Post

Im usually not the type to be certain of fight outcomes but this is one were i just dont see where Chael will really be able to do anything. I really dont think he can muscle Jones onto his back. 

I thought Rashad was supposed to be such a better striker than JBJ, didn't JBJ elbow the shit out of him?