Sonnen with or without TRT?

Sonnen barely won his last fight and I'm thinking he was off of the testosterone because he had just got exposed for the use of it.

Then the commission basically gave him permission to use it, so the question is.... will we see the more aggressive sonnen on testosterone against Anderson Silva?

Doesn't matter.. He's going to be KD'd anyways.

Oh I think it makes a huge difference! Look at his last fight, he wasn't the usual sonnen with testosterone....

Anderson's rib had more impact on the fight than Chael's TRT.

Do TRT users still have to test within certain ratios?

forrestfan - Do TRT users still have to test within certain ratios?

yes

I still think they should have made sonnen go to Brazil. Silva is the undisputed champ and still has to fight where he has the fan deficit??

I want Chael to win but Silva is injury free and is going to straight out rape Chael.

ashby - Oh I think it makes a huge difference! Look at his last fight, he wasn't the usual sonnen with testosterone....

Well he did show more diverse positional control than he did in the Silva fight: He got full mount and even the back mount in the 3rd round.... So I guess that means he was jacked up on TRT in that fight too!!! That basterd...

Chael never stopped TRT.

If Anderson's injury is his excuse for being dominated for 4 and a half rounds, why did he continue to avoid a rematch for so long even after his rib had healed?

He's scared, homie.

This is my observation: I think chael's last fight against bisping sucked because he had gained a lot of muscle and didn't cut down the right way. He looked stiff, slow, and gassed. This time, judging by the countdown and matt serra thing, he looks a lot more in shape and seemed to have lost some of that muscle he gained. He also looked smoother and faster on the standup. Therefore I think chael will come out and beat anderson.

ArtisticStrength - This is my observation: I think chael's last fight against bisping sucked because he had gained a lot of muscle and didn't cut down the right way. He looked stiff, slow, and gassed. This time, judging by the countdown and matt serra thing, he looks a lot more in shape and seemed to have lost some of that muscle he gained. He also looked smoother and faster on the standup. Therefore I think chael will come out and beat anderson.

My observation was that Bisping was determined and very prepared for Sonnen coming into the fight.

You could tell that Bisping had bulked up to counter the strength of Sonnen and his counter-grappling looked pretty sharp: he stuffed alot of Chael's takedowns by initiating the clinch and then forcing Chael into the cage. He never really did much damage to Chael but he did a good job of neutralizing some of Chael's offense in the 1st and 2nd rounds.

People were so unimpressed with Chael in that fight because Bisping made him look weak compared to the way he blew through Anderson and Stann. I don't think people give Bisping enough credit for having such strong takedown defense and being able to control such a strong wrestler with his experience fighting in the cage.

ashby - Sonnen barely won his last fight and I'm thinking he was off of the testosterone because he had just got exposed for the use of it.

Then the commission basically gave him permission to use it, so the question is.... will we see the more aggressive sonnen on testosterone against Anderson Silva?
I think underestimating bisping is the reason he had a hard time love or hate bisping he proved himself in that fight Phone Post

absolutely he will be 3 times more agressive with the green light to juice. to compete with reality shows PREs with TUEs will become even more prevalent, roid & bath salt induced rage in the cage will lead to higher ratings.

.....no matter who wins, viewers are iN for the 'psycho' element. like mob wives

PREs like phael wouldnt dream of facong thier shadow without being in a chemically altered state. leopold ruzicka was right about the perpetually beta male and his inferiority induced psychosis.

ashby - Oh I think it makes a huge difference! Look at his last fight, he wasn't the usual sonnen with testosterone....
Maybe he had a bad cut? Maybe he was hurt? Maybe styles make matches and Bisping has a harder style to deal with? Phone Post

inf0 - Doesn't matter.. He's going to be KD'd anyways.

Knocked down?

Okay. And then what? Phone Post