Sonnen's S & C Coach for TUF Should Be....

This man

Chael went and worked his Strength and Conditioning at his ranch in Texas for UFC 148. Imagine the ratings that would be pulled for having him on the show..

that's way too much America for brazil Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Matt Phillips -

This man

Chael went and worked his Strength and Conditioning at his ranch in Texas for UFC 148. Imagine the ratings that would be pulled for having him on the show..

I think they made that up.I swear I remember hearing Austin say on his podcast that he and Chael have never met during their interview. Phone Post 3.0

XcessiveZ -
Matt Phillips -

This man

I think they made that up.I swear I remember hearing Austin say on his podcast that he and Chael have never met during their interview. Phone Post 3.0

I remember that too and I also remember him saying he was going to his ranch to work on s&c. Maybe he just never made it down there. Phone Post

You may be right. Ariel had SCSA on recently and they talked about it, I'll look that interview up again and see what they said. 

That said, SCSA on TUF would be huge.

JStrongMMA -
XcessiveZ -
Matt Phillips -

This man

I remember that too and I also remember him saying he was going to his ranch to work on s&c. Maybe he just never made it down there. Phone Post

I heard Austin's wife made him a steak dinner, not sure if Steve attended. Phone Post 3.0