Sons of anarchy is a stupid show

Soap opera for "men"

The start of the show and probably 1st 3 seasons were good. Then they went crazy plot lines, and finally tried to go the shock value route. Phone Post 3.0

The show is pure garbage.

It's the naive imaginings of a sheltered middle-class screenwriter making up a fantasy of what he thinks 'motorcycle clubs' are like.

Rumble Young Man Rumble - Mookie is like that retarded kid who is mostly cool, so the regular kids don't mind him much and even let him hang out with the regular non-downed crowd once in a while. After a while of this, the retarded kid gets a false sense that these people are his actual friends, so he tries to act like it, but it doesn't work, he gets annoying and on occasion says some dumb stuff.

What it comes down to is you're still, and will always be the retarded kid and what you say doesn't really matter.

(I lost interest in Sons of Anarchy once they stole the baby)

I like turtles

It's about as believable a depiction of organised crime as Rumble in the Bronx.

Squatdog - The show is pure garbage.

It's the naive imaginings of a sheltered middle-class screenwriter making up a fantasy of what he thinks 'motorcycle clubs' are like.
Same could be said for breaking bad to be honest. Same with the rediculous scenarios bank and Jesse found themselves in and got out of.

I loved breaking bad btw Phone Post 3.0

Breaking Bad is well-acted and takes itself with a large pinch of salt, while SoA has terrible acting and is super-duper-serious despite being pure cheese from start to finish.

HCross - If you don't like it there is a simple solution. Turn the channel.

Hi Kurt Sutter!

Ever see an adult out in public wearing a SAMCRO jacket or hat? I have. Phone Post 3.0

made it .5 episodes before falling asleep

Mookie 3:16 - Btw I am a breaking bad original fan. I watched the pilot on its original air date and hooked from the beginning.

Noobs
such a hipster Phone Post 3.0

Why are you guys arguing like this? Come together, get past the differences, then we can be whole.

BackOffWarchild - Why are you guys arguing like this? Come together, get past the differences, then we can be whole.

Nope. That would be a waste of time.

Mookie 3:16 - Corrections officers forcing people to Bork
gun battles in the woods with rpgs and machine guns, piles of bodies everywhere they go, high speed chases through the streets on loud ass bikes wearing patches with their names on them yet no one ever identifies them; what's not believable about that? Phone Post 3.0

I can understand people thinking the show is garbage everyone has different tastes, but if your reason is because it's not believable then I'm not sure what tv show you could possibly like. Phone Post 3.0

morotetsuke - Soap opera for "men"
. Phone Post 3.0

My boss is so obsessed with it he recently went out and bought a Harley. Now he thinks he's in the show. Dresses like he's a banger. Thats what this show does to douchebags, turns them into bigger douchebags. Phone Post 3.0

Mookie 3:16 -
pud12 - Why? I've only seen it once or twice.

Too fake. Walking into police station no problem

Discovering a bomb seconds before exploding

Car flips numerous times everybody okay

Etc etc etc etc
How bout dude pulling a smuggled AK 47 out of a 50 gallon drum and waving it around in the back of a truck in the middle of the street. Phone Post 3.0

Tigg was just staying in the hotel I work in. Phone Post 3.0

Loved that show Phone Post 3.0