Sons of Guns star indicted on 3 charges of rape

awww sheittttt

Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges

Former “Sons of Guns” star Will Hayden was indicted on Wednesday in East Baton Rouge Parish on three counts of rape, according to The Times-Picayune.

The 49-year-old former reality star was memorably charged with aggravated rape and forcible rape back in September after he was accused of raping his daughter almost daily beginning when she was 11 years old.

He has also been accused of raping another underage girl back in 1991 and his older daughter Stephanie Ford told Dr. Phil in September that he was sexually inappropriate with her when she was 12 years old.

An aggravated rape sentence carries a mandatory life sentence in Louisiana, according to The Times-Picayune.

Hayden had a successful series on Discovery Channel that was promptly canceled after he was arrested.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/12/18/ex-sons-guns-star-will-hayden-indicted-on-rape-charges/

"The 49-year-old former reality star was memorably charged with aggravated rape and forcible rape back in September after he was accused of raping his daughter almost daily beginning when she was 11 years old."

The Goth looking one on the show or a different daughter? Frightening.

Oh... Helps to read. So he just touched that one inappropriately - lol.

"I beg you...I IMPLORE you...do not try this at home!"

pulsar - 

"The 49-year-old former reality star was memorably charged with aggravated rape and forcible rape back in September after he was accused of raping his daughter almost daily beginning when she was 11 years old."

The Goth looking one on the show or a different daughter? Frightening.

Read the second paragraph

the one daughter must feel slighted, the other one gets raped daily and she was treated in a sexually inappropriate way once when she was 12.

Figures. He tried to come off as some kind of holier than tho man of God. Phone Post 3.0

lordbreakdown - Figures. He tried to come off as some kind of holier than tho man of God. Phone Post 3.0
Is that always the 1st giveaway? Phone Post 3.0

Why not the death penalty? Phone Post 3.0

Muay Tired -

"I beg you...I IMPLORE you...do not try this at home!"

Make it an even 100. Phone Post 3.0

Creeping as fuck to think I kinda liked that show. Phone Post 3.0

Ippwnage -
lordbreakdown - Figures. He tried to come off as some kind of holier than tho man of God. Phone Post 3.0

example?
Example? Did you watch the show? I mean, it's not like he was wearing a bath robe and passing out stale crackers, but he def made it obvious he was a man of 'the word' Phone Post 3.0

Still waiting on my zk22 stock I ordered in fucking January... Phone Post 3.0

It all makes sense now.  Remember when Will got all jealous when he caught Kris admiring Stephanie's ass?  He wasn't being a protective father; he didn't want the help banging his property.

Crashdt - Still waiting on my zk22 stock I ordered in fucking January... Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

He should build him self a gun and shoot himself in the face. He's a dirty fuck and should be shot. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

was this the one where when the allegations broke everyone was thinking it was his ex-wife trying to ruin him or something?

Just put him in general population. Phone Post 3.0

I feel dirty for kinda enjoying some episodes.

If these charges are true (which it seems to be) dude deserves to be handled by the general population. He should not get to be in no protective custody or solitary.

Lynch him Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun - Just put him in general population. Phone Post 3.0
This. They will take care of him. Phone Post 3.0