Sons of Legends: Morrison vs. Rahman Jr. April 29

How random and interesting.

The Duke Tommy Morrisons boy Kenzie James Morrison, takes on Hasim Rahman Jr the son of former WBC, IBF and IBO HW champion Hasim Rahman.

I am in.

2 Likes

Hasim was the man back in the day. Remember watching him on Tuesday Night Fights knocking dudes out.

2 Likes

Bumping this it’s tonight on Fite tv!

Not necessarily a “crazy KO” as the video title suggests, but Kenzie Morrison gets it done in the 5th round to become the new WBC USNBC Heavyweight champion.

1 Like

wow, didn’t know he had a son! Don’t know much about him, is he going to be a heavyweight contender?

1 Like

Well both of these guys fathers were…like father son I suppose? They’re climbing the ranks though!

You dont know much in Tommy or Kenzie?

I got you covered on Tommy lol

I remember Rahman from the “all access” show, where he fought some British amateur for 30 minutes straight, in the “doghouse” at Mayweather’s gym. Pretty sure that episode got Floyd in some hot water with the NSAC.

1 Like

What the. Would like to see this lol.

Guys, Limp Bizkit is back on tour!!! Rollin… Rollin… Rollin… BREAK STUFF!!!

1 Like

Are you shitting on the Sons of Legends show bro?

Legends… Limp Bizkit… Sounds about right to me.

Take your nu metal, and have a PISS!

Did you look it up?

1 Like

Not yet but you reminded me!

I just read about it, and apparently the Rahmans sued Floyd over this, and Donavan Cameron the British boxer apparently shot himself in the head in a hotel in Vegas, but his family claims his wife of a few months killed him.

1 Like
1 Like

Goddamn what an interesting story to cone across in this thread thanks to you lol cheers.

1 Like

For the thread.

What a crazy story lol.

1 Like