Sony AND Microsoft address 'redeye2000' bug fix

After many complaints from users about both systems one known bug has plagued them both. Today marks a special occassion in the war of the consoles as Microsoft and Sony have teamed up to eradicate the problem known as "redeye2000" (also commonly referred to as The Troll and The Egg.)

The Statement on how to fix this can be found by clicking HERE

LINK IS SAFE

Mongo Lloyd -

After many complaints from users about both systems one known bug has plagued them both. Today marks a special occassion in the war of the consoles as Microsoft and Sony have teamed up to eradicate the problem known as "redeye2000" (also commonly referred to as The Troll and The Egg.)

The Statement on how to fix this can be found by clicking HERE

LINK IS SAFE

I am logged in and link is taking me to a page asking me to login ... ?? Phone Post 3.0

fixed

Took me to a log in screen as well Phone Post 3.0

I think it only works if you have blue name. Takes you to the ignore user screen.

i am not a bug i am just a glitch in the matrix!

besides that, why would you want to ignore the truth or cant you just handle it?

redeye2000 - i am not a bug i am just a glitch in the matrix!

besides that, why would you want to ignore the truth or cant you just handle it?

nobody wants to hear you opinion becuse you don't back it up, its like a 9 year olds arguement, "ps4 is better becuase your stupid." that's pretty much all you say in every thread. so please, leave this place Phone Post 3.0

jmont,

i just back it up in the article xbox one vs ps4 games check it it is at the top of this page.

and no i dont say ps4 is better because your stupid. your only stupid if you think xbox one is better then ps4 and paying 100 dollar more for it.

enlighten yourself and check the thread. i am realy trying to help you here.

redeye2000 - jmont,

i just back it up in the article xbox one vs ps4 games check it it is at the top of this page.

and no i dont say ps4 is better because your stupid. your only stupid if you think xbox one is better then ps4 and paying 100 dollar more for it.

I do believe you are easily the most hated person here. No one gives a shit about xb v ps here other than the fact that we all want to see you beaten severely. Preferably with a ps2 hard drive. Phone Post 3.0

redeye2000 - jmont,

Wrong. In my first run in with you, you called me stupid because I said I would buy both systems. If anyone shows anything but blind hatred for MS and sucking Sony dick you call them stupid. It's actually hilarious, the guy with the propeller hat constantly thinking he's the smartest guy in the room. You're not the idiot, everyone else is wrong!!! Phone Post 3.0