Soo...If GSP Returns. Who to Fight? How Many Buys?

Have to imagine some sort of fallout in the Diaz/Silva fight. Not many guys to step up, fo fill in. Which makes a good case for a GSP return (pure speculation of course)

If GSP does come back who do you think he will face? Will he win/dominate?  Think he will revitalize the ppv model?

I want it to be Matt brown Phone Post 3.0

The winner of Diaz vs. Silva gets my vote. Phone Post 3.0

jellyonalady - I want it to be Matt brown Phone Post 3.0

I would like to see that fight. Never going to happen due to pr and ranking reasons. Matt would make it a fight but you know GSP would gameplan that.

If that w

Imagine if that was a short notice fight. Brown filling in for whoever. Thatd make things interesting. 

Woodley, Brown,or Lombard

G$P gets an immediate title shot.

V lombard would be interesting Phone Post

The champ Phone Post 3.0

DREXp - 

The new breed of welterweight is intimidating. They are huge, could you see Hughes running through Hendricks or Lomard? I would think GSP would gameplan as usual but one touch on the chin?

Lombard = Alves

GSP would make Hector look stupid in there with his wild swings. He'd have that first combo timed and Lombard would be on his back. GSP is a much different breed than the one-dimensional fighters like Hughes.

Mustard Tiger - G$P gets an immediate title shot.
This and 800K buys easy. Phone Post 3.0

GSP vs Diaz II

as long as Diaz doesn't get highlight reel'D

Anderson at the Rogers Centre, 800K - 1M buys.

Anderson makes sense if GSP is bigger then he was when he left the UFC. If he is the same size, I would do the title shot. Would be cool to see him take some fights at 185 though. Maybe Anderson, Bisping and a few others.

I'd give him a tough warm up fight for his return to ensure he gets his "riddum" back, then a Title fight. Matt Brown  or Lombard fit the bill pretty much. I'm not too sure about how many buys it would get, but, his popularity hasn't diminished, so, it should be consistent with his prior numbers.

ShatsBassoon -
DREXp - 

The new breed of welterweight is intimidating. They are huge, could you see Hughes running through Hendricks or Lomard? I would think GSP would gameplan as usual but one touch on the chin?

Gsp wins via cardio Phone Post 3.0

IMO, Diaz would have beaten VADA GSP if he had started testing one fight earlier, now I'm not sure how it would play out.

I expect Anderson to beat Diaz but there are obviously question marks over Anderson.

Gsp is not coming back.

Herman Munster - Hendricks in a non title fight, since Rory will have it by then.
Lol rory ain't winning shit Phone Post 3.0

JamesTheWelshDR - 
ShatsBassoon -
DREXp - 

Gsp wins via cardio Phone Post 3.0

His "chin" is also vastly underrated. He took a lot of big shots from Hendrick and kept going. Those shots would have knocked a lot of other fighters out.