Sooo...Affliction gave the UFC their video rights?

Just saw the UFC 103 promo and Dana mentions Vitor's last fight with Lindland, and sure enough there was the video of vitor ktfo lindland. I know Affliction went back to lick the UFCs choad but even partnering and giving ip ancillary video rights? I wonder what strikeforce thinks about this partnership and if they went and "banned" affliction for succumbing to the UFC.

Also, I'm a UFC shill and all, but does anyone else think, looking back in hindsight, that Affliction was Dana's pet project to see who is loyal and who is not to the UFC and MMA when a rival company with big $$$$$ to throw around starts whispering in teir ears?

Or maybe besides testing loyalties, they wanted to end the careers of certain ex UFC fighters/champions that have moved on from the ufc and/or has bashed them?

Inquiring minds wants to know. And it seems the conspiracy theories don't sound too impossible. But tgn again...WTF do I know? /shrug

L O L

/Thread

Wats L O L mean?

And thanks for bumping the thread. Based on your post count I can tell you're a big lurker ad I appreciate you logging in to get this thread to the top. More people needs to know shit like this.

Bisman, I only take bong tokes near the keyboard. That way no ash get in between the keys. Good looking out though. Michael bisman is one of my favorite fighters too.

L O L = im laughing at this thread...

I bumped a 6 minute thread?

Whats a lurker?

hahhaa

if PRIDE taught us anything its that video rights arent worth shit

what does "FTW" mean...?

For the win

If Affliction was really Dana's pet project, and Fedor fought in Affliction, then why wouldn't Fedor then come to the UFC afterwords?

Dana's pet project....

Dumbest statement ever

Also, I'm a UFC shill and all, but does anyone else think, looking back in hindsight, that Affliction was Dana's pet project to see who is loyal and who is not to the UFC and MMA when a rival company with big $$$$$ to throw around starts whispering in teir ears?'t sound too impossible. But tgn again...WTF do I know?

LOL.. thanks for the chuckle.

Ok, you guys are taking the dana's pet project part too literally. But you gotta admit...affliction did kill off alot of careers i.e. Arlovski.