Sooo....Michael Bay has already made a Covid movie

I honestly thought that this wouldn’t happen for several years lol. Fascinating:

https://youtu.be/PaumIOvp7mM

Is the virus literally going to explode pyrotechnically?

4 Likes
saglv -

Lol

saglv -

One can only hope. 

Yeah. It's Stephen King's The Stand in bizarro world....only 0.02% of the earth's population dies....

3 Likes

I am surprised the Rock is the lead and they merge Covid-23 with a global mega storm.

no thanks

1 Like

lol you think this is not possible. it is. fuck china.

2 Likes

LOL.. a timely movie

That looks damn good.  Michael Bay gets a ton of hate on here.

Yeah, Teansformers sucked (all of them).  But most of the rest of his work rocks.

just realized it was archie from riverdale I didnt recognize him with the black hair.

also daddario could have covid 23 and like 1-2 stds and I would still like her.

donkypunch55 - 

Yeah, Teansformers sucked (all of them).  But most of the rest of his work rocks.

transformers 1 was cool.

the rest you could edit 40min out in 10 min sections from anywhere in the movie and it would not make any less sense

I wanted to hate, but it looks good imo. 

saglv -

Explosive diarrhea 

HTMNDN -
donkypunch55 - 

transformers 1 was cool.

the rest you could edit 40min out in 10 min sections from anywhere in the movie and it would not make any less sense

The Rock was good.  Also that one with the rock where he took steroids(in the actual movie not just real life Haha)

donkypunch55 -

I don't like shia lebouff and mark wahlberg but I enjoyed every transformers.i wanted to hate it every single time but I feel like I'm in 2nd grade every time I'm watching one and enjoy robots transforming and shooting /fighting each other.even had dinobots

Hmm you figured it would be anti Trump.like....and it may well be, but judging by the trailer it appears to show Americans have up too much ....

Michael Bay should not be allowed near a movie set.

Kona Silat -

LOL.. a timely movie

Politicians suck.

Both sides are guilty of last minute attempts.