Soooo.....a Brazilian lost a decision in Brazil

Is the judging still bad?

Machida lost to Davis in Brazil as well in a fight he won.

The judging is sometimes good, sometimes bad. That's how it has always been. The fuck kind of thread is this? Phone Post

TexDeuce - 

The judging is sometimes good, sometimes bad. That's how it has always been. The fuck kind of thread is this? Phone Post

It's an MMA discussion thread. Some people seem to say Brazil is worse in their judging, I'm asking if it appears to still be that way. Any other questions?

ABE FROMAN -
TexDeuce -  The judging is sometimes good, sometimes bad. That's how it has always been. The fuck kind of thread is this? Phone Post

It's an MMA discussion thread. Some people seem to say Brazil is worse in their judging, I'm asking if it appears to still be that way. Any other questions?

Are you happy with your life? Phone Post

And did you enjoy the fights tonight? Phone Post

TexDeuce - 
ABE FROMAN -
TexDeuce -  The judging is sometimes good, sometimes bad. That's how it has always been. The fuck kind of thread is this? Phone Post

Are you happy with your life? Phone Post

The days are sometimes good, sometimes bad. That's how it has always been. The fuck kind of guy names himself 'ABE FROMAN' anyway?

Yes, he was robbed Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce -  And did you enjoy the fights tonight? Phone Post

I did. I thought Maia lost too. People seem to hate Brazil judges so I thought I'd poll to see if everybody thought it was the right decision. I did. Shields shut Maia down.

Addendum: I dislike Shield's style personally.

I felt like Kenny was regretting that remark in the last round as it came out of his mouth.

ABE FROMAN - 
TexDeuce - 

"derp a brazilian lost a decision in brazil, is it still bad"?

Yes of course its bad, since the brazilian actually won the fight.

are the fans rioting in brazil?

Close fights != bad judging,

people have to stop with this.

The judges that get rounds backward and don't reward ground dominance need to go first. Then every 6 months rule seminars need to occur that will make the close ones as good as they can be

Wasnt the only one.Maldanado lost to Beltran too.

voorhees - Wasnt the only one.Maldanado lost to Beltran too.

Nope Maldonado won

I don't know how anyone could single out a Brazilian turd in the overall shit tornado of bad judging. Phone Post 3.0

ABE FROMAN -

Where were you when CB Dollaway took a heated decision victory there?

It has happened before. Phone Post

I think the matchmaking in brazil is worse, seeing as they usually put a badass bjj bb vs a striker they can easily sub.

Maybe thats just how it seems to me

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
ABE FROMAN -

Where were you when CB Dollaway took a heated decision victory there?

It has happened before. Phone Post

I knocked out my best mate cause I bet him $100 that sarafian would win, he tried to take the money from my wallet so I hit him with a frying pan Phone Post 3.0

Ask Japanese fighters if its worse in Brazil, I doubt they agree.

Its simply a highly flawed system that completely ruins the sport.