Soooo pizzagate is real?

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/peter-bright-charged-soliciting-sex-minors/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Progressive feminist tech writer @DrPizza has been arrested & charged with soliciting sex with children in a FBI sting. He has been let go from Ars Technica.

7 Likes

lol

doesn't make pizzagate conspiracy real. It means one former employee has been charged.

Kill it with fire. Fuckin ghoul.

3 Likes

"Warning: This article contains graphic sexual language."

Yeah you guys didn't have to go into so much detail. We got jist after the first 1 or 2 pedo messages sent. 

Also I don't think I saw pizzagate references anywhere in there?

KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Yeah you guys didn't have to go into so much detail. We got jist after the first 1 or 2 pedo messages sent. 

Look up his twitter. His id is dr pizza and has a symbol of a pizza. He also tweeted in the past about the whole pizza thing being bunk. 

gokudamus -
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Look up his twitter. His id is dr pizza and has a symbol of a pizza. He also tweeted in the past about the whole pizza thing being bunk. 

If he is a pedo then he would be more likely to know if pizzagate was false than a non pedo

No, it's not.

1 Like
HotSteppa - doesn't make pizzagate conspiracy real. It means one former employee has been charged.

Yes but we learned from Russiagate that if 1 person is guilty then they all must be.

^^Wait until he rolls over on the others.

No idea why I read that.  Just chain him and drop him off in ocean 

Just a series of unlikely coincidences guys.

Stop trying to connect the dots yourselves, I'm sure NYT and MSM will connect them for us soon.

1 Like
jimmy23 -
gokudamus -
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

If he is a pedo then he would be more likely to know if pizzagate was false than a non pedo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8idqmrXsAAG5pj?format=jpg&name=900x900

All you need to do to find the truth is Google "podesta art". That's your lead in, note... If you go down the hole you won't come back. 

1 Like
jimmy23 -
gokudamus -
KZTT_MMAfan55 -

Or true

1 Like

Oh my

1 Like
Looney Ronulan Paultard -

HAH

Spunkchops -

All you need to do to find the truth is Google "podesta art". That's your lead in, note... If you go down the hole you won't come back. 

This