Soprano's star, James Gandolfini dead...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3468861

"James Gandolfini has reportedly died while in Italy, according to Deadline.com.

According to the website, the "Sopranos" star was in the country for a film festival. Variety reports that he suffered a fatal stroke." Phone Post 3.0

CNN confirmed Phone Post 3.0

Adulterous_Zucchini - 

Lol, because now that the huffingtonpost has reported it, it must be true! Hope it's not

It is true R.I.P

Adulterous_Zucchini -

Lol, because now that the huffingtonpost has reported it, it must be true! Hope it's not

Its true Phone Post 3.0

Sopranos was one of the best shows of all time. RIP. Phone Post 3.0

Heart Broken

Dammit all Phone Post 3.0

Yikes Phone Post 3.0

Genuinely bummed out, sad news

Safe journey, man Phone Post 3.0

heart attack at 51

damn

wow.

rip

Wait 51?? So hee was 38 when he filmed Sopranos season 1? Holy shit that guy looked old

RIP Phone Post

Man. That's sad. Phone Post 3.0

Feel bad for his son most of all. Read online that he is a teenager. I can't imagine how awful this is for him.

One of my favorites, RIP. You could tell he had the gift as early as True Romance, he was a fantastic performer.

RIP. Great actor and Tony Soprano was one of the greatest fictional characters of all time.

I read a long time ago how badly he hated doing the part of Tony Soproano because it required him being mad all the time.  It carried over into his personal life and he wanted out. 

51 is pretty young though to go from a heart attack.  I wonder if he had an ongoing issue with heart desease or perhaps it was weight related.

he will live on as Tony Soprano, forever typecast and loved by all... what a bummer, so sad for his family. 51 is too young.

RIP

:( Phone Post