Soros and obama

Uhhhhhh is this true?

https://youtu.be/vinXBY9-I9I

Uhhhhhhh

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/story/2010/11/11/glenn-beck-five-step-plan.amp.html?client=safari

But right now, I want to show you the signs. What is George Soros trying to do? What is it? How does he do it?

After country after country after country, we found that there are five steps to him gaining control. He does it over and over and over again. So, let's see what the steps are and let's if he's done any of them here.

The first one is form a shadow government using humanitarian aid as cover. This is what he just said. It's kind of funny. It's kind of fun. The first step he said is subversive activities. OK?

Step two: control the airwaves. Fund existing radio and TV outlets and take control over them or start your own outlets. Remember: take control of existing or start your own.

Step three: destabilize the state, weaken the government and build an anti-government kind of feeling in this country. You exploit an economic crisis or take advantage of existing crisis — pressure from the top and the bottom. This will allow you to weaken the government and build anti- government public sentiment.

Step four: you provoke an election crisis. You wait for an election. And during the election, you cry voter fraud.

Step five: take power. You stage massive demonstrations, civil disobedience, sit-ins, general strike, you encourage activism. You promote voter fraud and tell followers what to do through your radio and television stations.

Can you give me an example of where this has actually worked? Particularly countries that he supposedly is in control of? Your reaching tin foil hat levels.

baj54 - Can you give me an example of where this has actually worked? Particularly countries that he supposedly is in control of? Your reaching tin foil hat levels.

Lol, doesn't know shit, tells people they are wearing tinfoil hats. Libs gonna lib.

Uni man - 
baj54 - Can you give me an example of where this has actually worked? Particularly countries that he supposedly is in control of? Your reaching tin foil hat levels.

Lol, doesn't know shit, tells people they are wearing tinfoil hats. Libs gonna lib.

Well you could have answered him.

Uni man -

Actually I'm as far right as you can go and pretty much despise anything and anyone liberal but if your going to make accusations that Soros somehow is able to topple world governments and runs everything I fully expect there to be some sort of evidence. Now go on, go do your research little schoolboy. I'll be here when you get back with actual evidence. One more thing I cant stand that rich fucker but if your going to make accusations I fully expect you to come to bat with some type of evidence. Which you have not.

Uni man -

lol, is this real life?

uroboros

Dude he has literally said from his own mouth that he wants to create a global government and that the United States and capitalism are an obstacle to that.  And he's been funding all these protests but why? What is the purpose for that?

Watch this from beginning to end. I can't tell u for certain everything is true but it's clear from soros own quotes that he is actively trying to destroy Americas current form of government. 

https://youtu.be/pPLm0-uAZbs

Also fact is that he had visiting the whitehouse for obama several times, one of his funded orgs picked a cabinet seats for obama, and formed policy for obama. Why does someone that has admitted he wants to destroy the American government have this level of access to our American government?

Tf?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/27/make-soros-happy-inside-clinton-teams-mission-to-please-billionaire-vip.amp.html?client=safari

He is worrh 25 billion.  In the grand scheme of things that's not "rule the world" type of money.  

He he does seem to meddle in world affairs however.  

Cookie Monster - 

He is worrh 25 billion.  In the grand scheme of things that's not "rule the world" type of money.  

ok...but he does want american democracy to fail and he is sending emails and speaking with the president of the US on policy (Which the president is implementing)....that doesnt seem a bit odd to you?

also what is rule the world money if you can buy politicians for millions? or buy media for millions? or buy protesters for millions?

I'm not sure if he's a Bond type super villian or a meddlesom billionaire libtard pushing a blm type agenda. Both are bad but one's scary bad. If he's so bad how come the fbi/cia/nsa hasen't taken him out?

gokudamus - 
Cookie Monster - 

ok...but he does want american democracy to fail and he is sending emails and speaking with the president of the US on policy (Which the president is implementing)....that doesnt seem a bit odd to you?

also what is rule the world money if you can buy politicians for millions? or buy media for millions? or buy protesters for millions?

Goku,

Can you please cite evidence that "He wants American democracy to fail", Or that he is against "capitalism"

If he dislikes democracy and capitalism like you say, how come he has done more to promote democracy and capitalism in eastern europe in the post-communist era than any other single being or even government alive?

sanguine cynic - 
gokudamus - 
Cookie Monster - 

Goku,

Can you please cite evidence that "He wants American democracy to fail", Or that he is against "capitalism"

If he dislikes democracy and capitalism like you say, how come he has done more to promote democracy and capitalism in eastern europe in the post-communist era than any other single being or even government alive?

yes, i will post it in a separate thread- im going to create a soros watch thread. the more i read on him the scarier it gets.

short answer is that i dont think he cares about the form of government. he wants to create chaos and ultimately weaken the government up to become more global economically through trade deals and politically through borders PC, etc. he is literally trying to create an open society global new world order. these are his actual words.

Cookie Monster -

Thing is, it's very cheap to buy influence of politicians, especially low level ones or those from poor countries. The guy being a right wing boogeyman is overblown but he does do his best to meddle in world affairs and destabilize local governments if he can enrich himself from doing it.

His "philantrophy" is a joke. If you go around raping women, you don't get a pass for giving them free pregnancy test kits afterwards.

Jon Stewart hilariously mocking Glen Beck's George Soros piece. 

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/eazwa6/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-george-soros-plans-to-overthrow-america

gokudamus -
Cookie Monster - 

I'm not suggesting he has not met with Trump.  Perhaps he has. However, if they did made then the content of their discussions would certainly not be public, so we cannot say that Trump is implementing Soros policies pursuant to that meeting. 

I'm not sure what amount is "rule the world money", but I am certain that 25 billion is not it.