Sorry but this is boring

Edgar dominated but it wasn't even exciting. Edgar can't beat aldo. But can beat everyone else except for mendes. What to do with edgar? 135? Gatekeeper Phone Post 3.0

Boring? What a fuckin noob. Phone Post 3.0

I think you're following the wrong sport then, that was exciting.

Toao, I feel bad saying this, but you're a stupid person. Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha what? Frankie just destroyed Cub on the ground for almost 13 minutes straight

It's just personal preference. He just doesn't excite me. He embarrassed cub but did it in a boring way. Phone Post 3.0

Didnt want to post but...dude....you're a tard.

Cub had nothing for Frankie

There's no way they match up edgar with aldo again. It's just not a competitive fight. Phone Post 3.0

This forum is filled with a shit ton of retards who clearly don't understand fighting, go watch world star videos queer Phone Post 3.0

The boring way? Beating him for 24 and a half minutes before subbing him with a neck crank with under 5 seconds left?

I understand fighting. I just don't like his style. Phone Post 3.0

Those level changes alone were a thing of beauty. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_the geek - I think you're following the wrong sport then, that was exciting.
The fuck he is. That shit was boring as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

theonly way you could hate that fight is if you're a cub fan. and i could see why, but that was the best Frankie we ever saw.

That was awesome. Edgar dominated bell to bell.

TOAO - I understand fighting. I just don't like his style. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, sucks that people who disagree with you just dismiss your opinion and claim that you don't understand or like "real fighting".

That was a boring fight. Everybody says Stann is biased as fuck in every other fight but then they buy into his bias in this fight. I love the internet.

I agree with OP. That wrestling; hold a guy down, spend most of the fight moving and not sticking, or trying to take a guy down to fuck him on time...I get tired of seeing Edgar's style. I have never been a fan of Edgar, never will be.
It's annoying when someone is trying to 'look' busy for the judges by continually going after takedowns, doing nothing but waste time, and then choose to mostly run to avoid exchanges with weak countering. It's like watching horrible amateur boxing with wrestling mixed in.

Dear TOAD,

You're a goofy noob egg.

- Pete Phone Post 3.0

TOAO - Edgar dominated but it wasn't even exciting. Edgar can't beat aldo. But can beat everyone else except for mendes. What to do with edgar? 135? Gatekeeper Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that fight was boring. Wtf. I really hope you changed the channel and missed the boring finish. Phone Post 3.0