Soszynski announces retirement

Dana Stern - These guys have to know getting into
Combat sports that they are going to be susceptible to head injuries, etc. I hate when guys complain later on that they have these injuries like they didn't know getting into it that it could happen. Not saying this is the case with KS. However I thought he retired awhile back? Phone Post
I can't speak for anyone else but when I first started training, I didn't really know much about that stuff. Especially how severe it could be. I know now and I've tried to take measures to train smarter but honestly there's still a lot we haven't learned about the negative side effects of fighting. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, I was a pretty big fan of Krzysztof, he even responded to a question I asked him on twitter a few years ago.

Scary stuff and very brave of him to talk about it so openly. I wonder how many others have similar issues but try to keep it hidden.

I guess he was an example of one of those guys who was just too tough for his own good, he got into some real wars during his career.

If there's one good thing it's that it's not obvious from the outside that anything's wrong with him. He doesn't sound punch drunk and he still expresses himself well and comes across as a good guy. I definitely wish him all the best.

Watched Inside MMA live and was shocked to hear how bad he was really injured.

Wish him the best, and hope he lives the rest of his life a happy man.

Even watching the video it seems there is something 'off' with Krzysztof.

Tough guy and a real competitor.

I hope he has made sound financial decisions with whatever money he earned from MMA.

Great career! Phone Post 3.0

Didn't he retire a long time ago in one of DW vlogs? Phone Post 3.0