Sound Off: Veteran List

DaveFu -
Rakoshi -

Captain US Army - Combat physician - 51st and 3rd Field Hospitals / Tan San Nhut - Vietnam 1971-1972. Caught in draft lottery.

He might be our oldest Vet.

Air Force 89-12

Harlem Savoy -
DaveFu -
Rakoshi -

Captain US Army - Combat physician - 51st and 3rd Field Hospitals / Tan San Nhut - Vietnam 1971-1972. Caught in draft lottery.

He might be our oldest Vet.

1 Like
DaveFu -
Rakoshi - 

Captain US Army - Combat physician - 51st and 3rd Field Hospitals / Tan San Nhut - Vietnam 1971-1972. Caught in draft lottery. 

Yep, that's about right! But I still have all

my hair and almost no gray. Clean living keeps you young, LOL. I am an OG senior citizen and still younger and smarter than most of the presidental front runners! I will be 70 next birthday. 

3 Likes

USMC, 93-99

Great thread OP. 

Thx to you all for your service!

AF 1996-2018

Army 31U

Army 11M. 

Army, 1st Cav, 3rd Brigade, 2-82 FA.

Army

USAF, 1995-2001

strict9 -

Army, 1st Cav, 3rd Brigade, 2-82 FA.

What years were you in? 2/82 was part of 3rd Brigade, 3rd Armored in Friedburg Germany when I was in 5/18 Infantry. Unless I'm misremembering my unit numbers which I don't think I am. One of my most vivid memories from the first Gulf War is stepping out of the back of my Bradley early in the morning on the last day of the Ground War when we stopped for the MRLs to go to work. For a second I was like "fuck how is it this foggy?" Then I took my first breath and inhaled straight gun powder smoke. Anyway, happy Veterans Day.

Navy.  1991-1993

Army.

94-97

01-2018 

Rakoshi -
DaveFu -
Rakoshi - 

Captain US Army - Combat physician - 51st and 3rd Field Hospitals / Tan San Nhut - Vietnam 1971-1972. Caught in draft lottery. 

Yep, that's about right! But I still have all

my hair and almost no gray. Clean living keeps you young, LOL. I am an OG senior citizen and still younger and smarter than most of the presidental front runners! I will be 70 next birthday. 

Awesome posts. Tnx for your service, and thanks to Dave Fu for making me laugh my ass off with that pic. Good stuff og.

USMC

U S. Army 1975-1978. Bamberg Germany. All I did was keep the Russian hordes from invading my favorite gasthaus.

USMC 74-77.