SOUP REQUEST: Anne White

Dana in training camp ahead of the night out

nate-diaz

1 Like

c’mon everyone. the billionaire couple has asked for privacy. they deserve to be able to step out of the limelight whenever they want, no-one should be able to discuss this. its disgusting to me. y’know, there’s a family involved. a super-rich family. they are used to being listened to about their preferences, so let’s not make this upsetting for them. i suggest they should collectively be treated like a valued online client.

Keep up

1 Like

Roiding or not, BLAF is looking BLAF

1 Like

I’ve been following Dana white career since he started and never seen his wife. I legit thought he was a single guy smashing ring card girls

Together since High School

She looks like a completely different person in every picture.

1 Like

Dana has never been fat.

He went from scrawny to roided out and has been that way since.

I don’t want to make it seem like I focus on his physique THAT much, but I’ll bet he’s been a bit doughy from time to time. I remember his video blogs, there were times where he acknowledged he dropped the ball with exercise, things just got too crazy for him with the UFC. I think he’s smart enough to keep his shirt on though.

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying, I knew he was married, but I’d never seen her, and didn’t know her name. They’d obviously put a lot of effort into keeping her out of the spotlight.

1 Like

Those are just his “bulking” periods :rofl:

I think topless Dana has shown up like 3 times.

1. Tito boxing match training
  2. on the beach with Matt Serra
  3. Picture above

He is most definitely selective with those. I’m sure if he looked that way all the time he’d try to show off way more often.

1 Like

Yep, i know. I haven’t made these. I only added the Power Slap logo.

1 Like

Having all the times Dana has had his shirt off memorized is creepy and gay af :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Said “I think”.

I’m sorry that my life has been cursed as a member of Mensa with good memory.

Tell me more about being gay and creepy making 10MM threads about man crushes.

How many threads you want to quote this in?

Weird.

1 Like

2 Likes

No high school picture of Anne yet?

I am disappoint.

haha! a member of mensa, thank god you mentioned that. honestly i would never have known, sometimes you write some real garbage LOL

look at me! member of mensa!!! hahaha

Don’t we all. Write garbage that is.

Mensa is funny to you or it bugs you someone makes fun of that troll?

I joined as a joke because I qualified and I could.

Thought you were decent these days but I guess you have issues with my posting. Oh well.

ha fair point re: don’t we all post garbage

sorry but i had to take the piss about mentioning mensa. i don’t have any issues with your posts, there was one the other day which frustrated the shit out of me trying to work out what you meant.

maybe you were saying something so clever that i didn’t understand LOL sorry, i’ll stop. i’ll stop. no lingering offence intended.

they look like they are related

1 Like