Soup request: Dolly Parton

One of the greatest women of all time. Dresses like a cheap floozy, has the soul and heart of a poet. Plus, cans!

I'll start, just because I found an older shot that immediately made me fall in love:

http://southernbellefest.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/dolly-parton-2.jpg

Phone Post 3.0

Thank you, sir.

In her prime Dolly should have done a few nude photo sessions and put the photos deep in a vault.

In the event of financial difficulty later in life, or even just for the fuck of it, she could release the photos.

I've seen a lot of titties, but I'd still pay a buck or two to see those just to say I did.

A song about the subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YNzNyNpAsM

Many years ago she said on a talk show thst she was offered one million dollars by one of the big adult magazines to pose nude.

Btw, She looks great in that b&w photo above. Phone Post

I remember reading an interview where she was quoted saying her husband and her have an open relationship. I would of 20yrs ago just to look at them titties

In Phone Post 3.0

Would still smash.

In Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely would still smash her.

till Soup!

BEWBS Phone Post 3.0

Trust -
Hired Gun - I remember reading an interview where she was quoted saying her husband and her have an open relationship. I would of 20yrs ago just to look at them titties

Would you like to spend some time in her rose garden?

I beg your pardon... Phone Post 3.0

She's sexy both in looks and personality, I've had a thing for her since I was little.

As I get older, I just respect her more and more. She's super talented and really funny to boot, always making fun of herself.

Also, she should be held up as an example of how you can get away with being somewhat trashy as long as you back it up with substance. Girls today always have the former without the latter.

And you come again...

prime dolly is one of the GOATs

NeoSpartan - prime dolly is one of the GOATs

indeed.

Just a goddamn shame she never unleashed them warlocks. Phone Post