Soup Request: hot Indians (dot)

in for some hot desi chicks!

In

Dian Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - 
In Limbo - U guys gotta check out the indian chicks from Goa...they havr portuguese blood and are hotties

The girl from slumdog millionaire is a portuguesr indian

Truth. I dated a girl from Goa from 2007-08. I thought she was a 9.5 until I met her sisters. I then figured she was a solid 9 until I went to an Indian wedding with her and saw no less than fifty solid 10s in one large ballroom. So basically I started dating a 9.5 and broke up with an 8 two years later, without her gaining a pound or losing her looks in any way.

Indian girls are fucking gorgeous. Phone Post 3.0

I'm guessing there aren't many of them in the states. Can't say I've ever been a fan of them, but there was one Indian chick I worked with that was off the charts exotic and beautiful at the same time.

BruteDion -

There's not many of them but when there is...it's something special 

Such true words Phone Post 3.0

in

i know this chick...pic doesnt do justice...she is gorgeous in person!

just deleted pic bc it is traceable thru google image

but it was of my very beautiful portugese indian former landlord

Hannah Simone please!!! Phone Post 3.0

Thread title made me giggly Phone Post 3.0

I;d date an Indian gal provided that she didn't make me try to eat their disgustingly spicy food. A little spice is awesome, but what their Southerners do with it is horrible and unpalatable.

INdia, mmmm Phone Post 3.0

Bipasha Basu!

Like, most of them. I don't speak Davidoff (or whatever it is called) so I can't exactly read a menu.

Dated a girl who was half Indian half Guyanese... She was the horniest girl ever. She wanted to have sex every night we hung out... That part was awesome Phone Post 3.0

Top chef chick Phone Post 3.0

Freida Pinto FTW

shugerrush - Dated a girl who was half Indian half Guyanese... She was the horniest girl ever. She wanted to have sex every night we hung out... That part was awesome Phone Post 3.0

yup guyanese indians and trini indians have that carribean/latin flare

if you guys saw the trinis and guyanese indian chicks in Queens, they are basically indians with latina bodies and attitudes