SOUP REQUEST: Hua Mei

Asian. Totally have had a crush on her for the longest. Even though she has busted out ten cubs I think she still looks gorgeous.

lol

Man she has got the goods

Thanks so much for this soup. Seriously, hua mei just does it for me. Just the contrast in her curves.

I'd love to give her my bamboo to snack on

ChomskyBlackBelt - 

Isn’t this bestiality!?

It's inter-species erotica, you bigot!

If she was with a Bear that truly loved her, like you bearstare, those black eyes and her heart would be able to finally heal!

TheBearStare got that bamboo fever 

DaveFu -

If she was with a Bear that truly loved her, like you bearstare, those black eyes and her heart would be able to finally heal!

I got to be honest. She is just the sexiest girl out there. Yeah I'd love her but I really want to just have my way with her. Ive never met a panda that was a prude. The best part is they always have fortune cookies afterwards. Id do anything to get lost in the blackness of her eyes and even more to get lost deeper in the whiteness of her hips.

Tt

ChomskyBlackBelt - 

Isn’t this bestiality!?

INTERSPECIES EROTICA

Out of curiosity are any of the humans digging her or is it really just a bear thing? I'd like to think beauty can transcend the species divide. Though I know it took me a while to understand the attractiveness of human looks

Not to be racist, but they all look the same.

Lol good thread

Although I am just a human, I wood!

GREAT thread Bare Stairs!

CuddleBug - 

Not to be racist, but they all look the same.