Soup Request : Jewel

Love Jewel, she's sexy as hell and not in a typical Hollywood way. Let's do this!

I love her snaggletooth. It's endearing

2 Likes

One of my all time favorites.

1 Like

In before the soup'ster

1 Like

Pilgor the goat -

Way better than most celebs unedited beach pics. 

Muthafuking IN!!!!!

She is aging nicely.

Noice

Meh, Jewel is a Waffle House 9.5.

When she was married to that rodeo guy, they lived next door to my friend in Stephenville, Tx.  I never saw her, but I did see a rattlesnake get his head shot off and then crawl 100 yards.  Cool story.

I bet she has a hairy butthole

so wood

MrChainBlueLightning -

When she was married to that rodeo guy, they lived next door to my friend in Stephenville, Tx.  I never saw her, but I did see a rattlesnake get his head shot off and then crawl 100 yards.  Cool story.

This is the OG, you should have made up a story about banging one of her friends at a pool party or changing a tire for her and getting a hug and a smile while you watched her checkout your OG sized hog. Then you could have said how you could have banged her but the two of you were married so it did not happen but it could have if you wanted to cheat.

A guy I know that was a contestant on Nashville Star said, and I quote, "Jewel is a bitch and she smells"

Pilgor the goat -

She looked like this hick girl I had the hots for in high school.  Girl had the most banging ass I'd seen @ the time.   She was 16 and fuckin some 20 year old coal trucker.  Now shes 35, hooked on pills, but somehow manages to be fat as fuck.

In. She was hot as fuck to me back then.