Soup request: PRIME Rebecca Romijn

What would uncle Jesse do?

fob -

What would uncle Jesse do?

Get dumped for the fat kid from stand by me... Phone Post 3.0

lol
Uncle Jesse was tagging it when it was prime

I went to college with her, and hung out with her plenty of times. She is very pretty (really, her face was very beautiful without make-up), but she was pretty quiet and did not in any way radiate sexuality (also, she was very skinny). A couple of my friends dated her, and both of them described her as cold fish in the bed (one of them literally said he would usually only fuck her when he was too drunk to masturbate).

It is good to see a fellow Slug make it big, and I have nothing but the best wishes for her, but it is kind of odd to me that she became an international sex symbol.

Misedukatd -

I went to college with her, and hung out with her plenty of times. She is very pretty (really, her face was very beautiful without make-up), but she was pretty quiet and did not in any way radiate sexuality (also, she was very skinny). A couple of my friends dated her, and both of them described her as cold fish in the bed (one of them literally said he would usually only fuck her when he was too drunk to masturbate).

It is good to see a fellow Slug make it big, and I have nothing but the best wishes for her, but it is kind of odd to me that she became an international sex symbol.

Hmm... Phone Post 3.0

Are there pictures where she doesn't look Prime?

I've never seen her be anything but stunning.

Willybone -

Are there pictures where she doesn't look Prime?

I've never seen her be anything but stunning.

Same.. But i have to be clear due to a couple of cunts who try to ruin my threads requesting soup's help. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

"Owww you're bending itttt!"