Soup Request : Yennefer of Vengerberg

icecap -

She's not attractive at all. Great fucking show though!

I think shes hot, but the show is hot garbage.

Balls Mahoney -

Hottest Hindu I’ve ever seen

![](upload://i9MQyOMLDz0wxQH00ZWKkCDQJRI.jpeg)

let me introduce you to the GOAT.  although many in bollywood are of christian descent so you might be right. 

I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but there were better choices to play Yennefer. 

1 Like

In bed 

She looks good in the show, soup kinda ruined her with the real life pics. 

Such horrible casting. First they went woke with the race change and then they went woke with making her character far bigger then she should have been. You know they basically redid the story because they wanted girl power. The show is called The Witcher and the Witcher felt like a co-star in the show. Also she really is only average in the looks and she looks like a young person. Yennefer is a very attractive woman not a average looking 20 year old. Her and Henry Cavill do not work IMO.

As bad as the casting was for Yennefer was at least it was better then Triss.

![](upload://q7UZ0ABH0ydvUCL4peOATOS4mSd.jpeg)

2 Likes
Vindell -

Such horrible casting. First they went woke with the race change and then they went woke with making her character far bigger then she should have been. You know they basically redid the story because they wanted girl power. The show is called The Witcher and the Witcher felt like a co-star in the show. Also she really is only average in the looks and she looks like a young person. Yennefer is a very attractive woman not a average looking 20 year old. Her and Henry Cavill do not work IMO.

Im still pissed about this. And I agree witcher felt like a co star. Might not have cared as much if Yens story was at least a tiny bit entertaining. 

icecap -

She's not attractive at all. Great fucking show though!

I wouldn’t go quite that far, but she does nothing for me... She’s not ugly by any stretch but Yennifer is supposed to be dangerously beautiful. In the Netflix series she’s not.

Vindell -

Agreed. The casting for Triss was absolutely terrible. 

attractive people are more expensive? they blew their money on cavill i think and didn't have any left over. then the head writer seems to have wasted the opportunity. although the warrior queen was kid of cool.

The little blond has a bangin body and iirc her tits were always center screen